Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Club

Go down

Anime Club Empty Anime Club

Post by Kenzomatic Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:22 pm

I am slowly getting all the threads up for the various animes. Anyways for the ones that have threads already I have made the icons on the calender links to get you to the threads faster.

Also please download the shows from i-tunes or somewhere as the links I posted may not all be stable. Though they are from legitamite site from AOL to MySpace.
Kenzomatic
Kenzomatic
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Anime Club Left_bar_bleue100/100Anime Club Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Magic:
Anime Club Left_bar_bleue10/10Anime Club Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
EXP: 0

https://nightsociete.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Anime Club Empty Re: Anime Club

Post by Kenzomatic Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:20 pm

OK so I only got about half the threads made and I think only honey and clover was actually watched.

OTHERS CAN FEEL FREE TO MAKE THE THREADS THAT ARE MISSING

Also don't expect me to be around much this is my final week of school and my back is against the wall. So if you all feel that I need to be around for you all to be able to watch the anime then you will have to wait another week. Other wise go ahead without me and I'll catch up.

As usaul if you have some anime friends that you think would like to participate PM a MOD and odds are you will be able to invite them here to join in the fun. Also IRL friends need nothing more then notifictaion, feel free to invite them.
Kenzomatic
Kenzomatic
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Anime Club Left_bar_bleue100/100Anime Club Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Magic:
Anime Club Left_bar_bleue10/10Anime Club Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
EXP: 0

https://nightsociete.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down