Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Societe Anime Alliance Vol. 2

+9
Falcon095
iclim4
Xen
SciFiBoy
skeezer
Saki
Mako
zex
Luinil
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Night Societe Anime Alliance Vol. 2 Empty Night Societe Anime Alliance Vol. 2

Post by Luinil Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:46 pm

TIME FOR MOAR!!! TIME FOR EVA!!!

Volume 2 is a second round of the goodness that we anime lovers will enjoy. Join in the festivities and join us Monday for Ep 1 and 2 of EVA! The schedule is the same as before with FSN, Monday 2 eps, Friday 4. 10pm EST seems to be popular, but if you want to watch earlier with someone else because you can't make it to the 10pm, just let everyone know in this thread.
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Night Societe Anime Alliance Vol. 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15Night Societe Anime Alliance Vol. 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
Night Societe Anime Alliance Vol. 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Night Societe Anime Alliance Vol. 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

Night Societe Anime Alliance Vol. 2 Empty Re: Night Societe Anime Alliance Vol. 2

Post by zex Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:50 pm

Woohoo! As usual, I can't make it Monday 10PM, but I can try earlier, so if anyone wants to join me, he'll be welcome

Happy EVA! Smile
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Night Societe Anime Alliance Vol. 2 Empty Re: Night Societe Anime Alliance Vol. 2

Post by Mako Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:02 pm

zexen wrote:Woohoo! As usual, I can't make it Monday 10PM, but I can try earlier, so if anyone wants to join me, he'll be welcome

Happy EVA! Smile

Maybe I will watch it earlier again with you zex. Razz
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Night Societe Anime Alliance Vol. 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Night Societe Anime Alliance Vol. 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
Night Societe Anime Alliance Vol. 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Night Societe Anime Alliance Vol. 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 3

http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Saki Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:48 pm

Total bullshit. If basically everyone watched this I dont see why you're all gonna watch it again. There is too much anime to be re-watching any.

I refuse to participate! Mad
Saki
Saki

http://myanimelist.net/profile/LOVEoo

Back to top Go down

Post by skeezer Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:32 pm

Saki wrote:Total bullshit. If basically everyone watched this I dont see why you're all gonna watch it again. There is too much anime to be re-watching any.

You refuse to participate for other reasons.....look what happened during FSN..
skeezer
skeezer

Character sheet
Health:
Night Societe Anime Alliance Vol. 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15Night Societe Anime Alliance Vol. 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
Night Societe Anime Alliance Vol. 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Night Societe Anime Alliance Vol. 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by zex Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:38 pm

Saki wrote:Total bullshit. If basically everyone watched this I dont see why you're all gonna watch it again. There is too much anime to be re-watching any.

Xen, Mario, Wook, Scifi, Falcon...a lot of people who haven't yet watched it and will experience of the first time this awesome anime
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Post by SciFiBoy Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:54 pm

im looking forward to watching it.
SciFiBoy
SciFiBoy

Character sheet
Health:
Night Societe Anime Alliance Vol. 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Night Societe Anime Alliance Vol. 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
EXP: 10

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/SciFiBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mako Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:59 pm

SciFiBoy wrote:im looking forward to watching it.

Me to, and zex is right. Don't be so quick to assume that everyone has seen it.....
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:
EXP: 3

http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Saki Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:01 pm

skeezer wrote:

I didnt refuse FSN I wanted to watch FSN but all you live in crappy time zones. =P

Btw I assumed everyone had already watched it because Zex and Skeezer said so now Zex is taking it back....
Saki
Saki

Back to top Go down

Post by skeezer Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:06 pm

Saki wrote:
skeezer wrote:

I didnt refuse FSN I wanted to watch FSN but all you live in crappy time zones. =P

Btw I assumed everyone had already watched it because Zex and Skeezer said so now Zex is taking it back....

I don't recall ever telling you everyone has watched it, remind me..
skeezer
skeezer

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:
Night Societe Anime Alliance Vol. 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Night Societe Anime Alliance Vol. 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by zex Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:00 am

skeezer wrote:
Saki wrote:
skeezer wrote:

Nor do I. Skeez, Lui, Iclim and me already watched it, sure. I don't think anyone else did
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:57 am

Zex, when will you be watching? monday is one day before my math test...
Xen
Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by zex Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:37 am

Xen wrote:Zex, when will you be watching? monday is one day before my math test...

Probably at 9EST, but if you wanna we can arrange a time, I'm free all day
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Post by Saki Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:19 pm

Bullshit. You all said it on the chat.
Saki
Saki

Back to top Go down

Post by zex Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:48 pm

Impossible that I (can't speak for Skeezer) said that. Your EVA hate and abstinence must be taking away your short-term memory
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Post by skeezer Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:00 pm

zexen wrote:Impossible that I (can't speak for Skeezer) said that. Your EVA hate and abstinence must be taking away your short-term memory
HEy I barely even talk about Eva to Saki-ho I know he has irrational hate for it.
skeezer
skeezer

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by iclim4 Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:49 am

skeezer wrote:
Closest thing you mentioned was that most of us have seen EVA.
iclim4
iclim4

Back to top Go down

Post by skeezer Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:24 am

iclim4 wrote:
skeezer wrote:
Closest thing you mentioned was that most of us have seen EVA.
I don't remember that, especially around val, but I did say this "I do know many of us have already watched Evangelion so....." In the 1st Anime Alliance Thread.
skeezer
skeezer

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by iclim4 Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:41 pm

skeezer wrote:
I don't remember that, especially around val, but I did say this "I do know many of us have already watched Evangelion so....." In the 1st Anime Alliance Thread.

Yes you did say that but you cut off the second part.
Here it's in its entirety.
Spoiler:

Now this topic, we were talking about how if you haven't seen the complex anime we are watching before that it's hard to catch the small details and be immersed in our weekly viewings.

You said you agreed, but "[you do know many of us have already watched it so most of us won't be affected.]"
You were using the word "most" relating to the people who wont be affected while saying that the people that wont be affected are the ones that have already seen EVA.

And if you post something in a thread, it's bound to get read by someone who isn't posting.

Of course, in your defense, "most" doesn't equal "basically everyone" so he's still exaggerating if this post is what he meant.
iclim4
iclim4

Back to top Go down

Post by skeezer Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:58 pm

iclim4 wrote:
skeezer wrote:

Yes you did say that but you cut off the second part.
Here it's in its entirety.
Spoiler:

Now this topic, we were talking about how if you haven't seen the complex anime we are watching before that it's hard to catch the small details and be immersed in our weekly viewings.

You said you agreed, but "[you do know many of us have already watched it so most of us won't be affected.]"
You were using the word "most" relating to the people who wont be affected while saying that the people that wont be affected are the ones that have already seen EVA.

And if you post something in a thread, it's bound to get read by someone who isn't posting.

Of course, in your defense, "most" doesn't equal "basically everyone" so he's still exaggerating if this post is what he meant.

I cut off the rest because It's not part of the topic and I knew you would know where I got it from. Since I posted it on the thread I guess that's were he got that from, I don't think I ever told him directly, he's still a bastard and I know he is never gonna watch evangelion.
skeezer
skeezer

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:07 am

9 EST? AM/PM?
Xen
Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Luinil Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:14 am

9 EST? 10 PM EST is where it is at. Though... Zex may be looking for someone to watch it with earlier in the day on Mondays.
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by zex Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:23 am

Xen wrote:9 EST? AM/PM?

OK, 9 EST PM sounds fine, I'll be there
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Post by Saki Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:53 pm

You guys said it on the chat a while back. Just lol because I DO remember this but its impossible to go back and quote a chat.

Whatever deny it if you want.
Saki
Saki

Back to top Go down

Post by iclim4 Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:39 pm

Saki wrote:You guys said it on the chat a while back. Just lol because I DO remember this but its impossible to go back and quote a chat.

Whatever deny it if you want.

Chuck keeps a log of our chats.
It's funny when he pulls out our old conversations from a year ago.
iclim4
iclim4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next