Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The NS World Cup Discussion thread

+11
SaviorX
dsister
pichu
El Duderino
Xen
Sonix
c03n3nj0
SciFiBoy
Saki
Mako
zex
15 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The NS World Cup Discussion thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The NS World Cup Discussion thread

Post by SciFiBoy Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:25 am

Mako wrote:Darn, I wanted England to lose that match. Oh well, at least USA gets to advance, and at the top of the group too. Smile

GO USA!

Also, Serbia will win today.

Razz sniper

we found our feet today, the rest of the nations should beware, HERE COME ENGLAND!!!!!
SciFiBoy
SciFiBoy

Character sheet
Health:
The NS World Cup Discussion thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/20The NS World Cup Discussion thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
The NS World Cup Discussion thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0The NS World Cup Discussion thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 10

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/SciFiBoy

Back to top Go down

The NS World Cup Discussion thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The NS World Cup Discussion thread

Post by Xen Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:32 am

USA! USA! USA!

Im pleased with the Americans taking first place and advancing, but damn, I'll have to bear through England for another match? Who will they be meeting in their next match? Germany? I never relied on Lahm & friends more than I do now!

Down with England!
Xen
Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by zex Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:53 am

Slovenia almost ties and England ended up asking for the match to end and wasting time in the corner flag. Pathetic

England has no chances
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Post by SciFiBoy Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:24 am

zexen wrote:Slovenia almost ties and England ended up asking for the match to end and wasting time in the corner flag. Pathetic

England has no chances

ha, dream on, we will prevail!

COME ON ENGLAND!

we took time to find our feet, but we did today, we deserved fully to win and we could have scored more on a better day too!

feel a bit sorry for Son1x though, I was hoping Slovenia and not USA joined us in the next round, oh well.

I hope we get to play Holland zex, so we can beat you!
SciFiBoy
SciFiBoy

Character sheet
Health:
The NS World Cup Discussion thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/20The NS World Cup Discussion thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
The NS World Cup Discussion thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0The NS World Cup Discussion thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mako Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:26 am

England won't even get passed Germany......
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:
EXP: 3

http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by SciFiBoy Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:30 am

Mako wrote:England won't even get passed Germany......

ha, yes we will!
SciFiBoy
SciFiBoy

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:31 am

SciFiBoy wrote:
zexen wrote:Slovenia almost ties and England ended up asking for the match to end and wasting time in the corner flag. Pathetic

England has no chances

ha, dream on, we will prevail!

COME ON ENGLAND!

we took time to find our feet, but we did today, we deserved fully to win and we could have scored more on a better day too!

feel a bit sorry for Son1x though, I was hoping Slovenia and not USA joined us in the next round, oh well.

I hope we get to play Holland zex, so we can beat you!
One goal, and two great attempts from Rooney and Terry. Oh, you've found your feet alright.

The only ones that believe that England will do good are the English.
Xen
Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by zex Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:33 am

You kinda have to wonder if in England they broadcast matches in a Kim Jong Il-censored-like fashion (N Korea 1- Brazil 0), that's the only way you can explain such optimism
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Post by SciFiBoy Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:38 am

zexen wrote:You kinda have to wonder if in England they broadcast matches in a Kim Jong Il-censored-like fashion (N Korea 1- Brazil 0), that's the only way you can explain such optimism

it's called being a fan...not my fault if people dont understand what that entails... Razz
SciFiBoy
SciFiBoy

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:43 am

SciFiBoy wrote:
zexen wrote:You kinda have to wonder if in England they broadcast matches in a Kim Jong Il-censored-like fashion (N Korea 1- Brazil 0), that's the only way you can explain such optimism

it's called being a fanboy...not my fault if people dont understand what that entails... Razz
Fix'd
Xen
Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by zex Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:57 am

You can be a fan without being delusional...you're not playing well at all, admit it, you suck. Now football is football and no one knows what's gonna happen, but don't kid yourself saying that this was an exhibition
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonix Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:03 pm

Highlight of the match:

Last edited by Son1x on Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sonix
Sonix

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:05 pm

Son1x wrote:Highlight of the match:
nvm :P
Xen
Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonix Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:06 pm

Wth is with this site, I can't see my embed...
Sonix
Sonix

Back to top Go down

Post by SciFiBoy Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:16 pm

zexen wrote:You can be a fan without being delusional...you're not playing well at all, admit it, you suck. Now football is football and no one knows what's gonna happen, but don't kid yourself saying that this was an exhibition

I never said it was an exhibition, I said we played well and were the better team, which is true.

we do not suck, we made a bad start, but we should great promise in our win today and im confident we will get better for the next game.
SciFiBoy
SciFiBoy

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by zex Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:19 pm

SciFiBoy wrote:
zexen wrote:You can be a fan without being delusional...you're not playing well at all, admit it, you suck. Now football is football and no one knows what's gonna happen, but don't kid yourself saying that this was an exhibition

I never said it was an exhibition, I said we played well and were the better team, which is true.

we do not suck, we made a bad start, but we should great promise in our win today and im confident we will get better for the next game.

No, you didn't, how can you say that with a straight face?
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Post by Mako Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:40 pm

All you had to do was tie, just tie! What a stupid match. No

And that was clearly a hand ball which would have given Serbia a pk at the end, surely giving them a tie.... I guess it is their own fault for not scoring earlier. They had plenty of chances and could have easily won the game early on. Just stupid mistakes.... It could have been them and US and they could have beaten the US... Evil or Very Mad
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by dsister Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:39 pm

hehe, an ad from France

Spoiler:
dsister
dsister

Character sheet
Health:
The NS World Cup Discussion thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue15/15The NS World Cup Discussion thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
The NS World Cup Discussion thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/6The NS World Cup Discussion thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/6)

Back to top Go down

Post by El Duderino Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:33 pm

hahaha @ the english fish flop... and SciFiBoy... I know you have to support your team (unlike other disloyal bastards here)... but you do suck Razz... well at your definitely not very good at all this year... not france bad... but still bad...

Im not going to say germany is doing great... we started well but against a weak team... and today we definitely had some luck... we did ok but ghana plays great offense and their defense was pretty good too... while our defense can be pretty flimsy at times... so yeah we did good but also got lucky... not saying we will beat england... anything is possible... depends on so many factors... but I hope...

also hope USA plays good against ghana... would have been super pissed if USA hadn't made it cause of the stupid reffs...
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by Mako Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:38 pm

El Duderino wrote:not saying we will beat england... anything is possible... depends on so many factors... but I hope...
I would be really shocked if you didn't beat England. Sure Germany has had their ups and downs but England hasn't shown anything that makes them a threat to the Germans, in my opinion.

El Duderino wrote:also hope USA plays good against ghana... would have been super pissed if USA hadn't made it cause of the stupid reffs...
They better play good, they are the only team left I can root for now that Serbia and Slovenia are out.... Sad
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by SaviorX Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:37 pm

USA all day!
SaviorX
SaviorX

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:57 am

dsister wrote:hehe, an ad from France

Spoiler:
I don't think that mocking your own football team will help you sell Playstations...
Xen
Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by El Duderino Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:45 am

^^ In this very rare case it might... I hear by the end of it 80% of them wanted their own team to fail...
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:48 am

Italy got kicked out, what has-been is next?
Xen
Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by El Duderino Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:44 pm

hahaha... to bad I missed the italy game... will definitly watch the highlights later... I really don't mind any team winning... save italy... stupid drama queens... funny to see the current champion out so early... with them and france out germany just has to beat england and all our rivals are out Razz
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next