Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NS Mafia Round 2

+7
SciFiBoy
c03n3nj0
zex
Sonix
dsister
Mako
El Duderino
11 posters

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

NS Mafia Round 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: NS Mafia Round 2

Post by El Duderino Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:46 pm

aaaand.... its night...

DAY ONE OVER

night will last for the next 48 to 72 hours, get your night actions done by then

affraid sniper

Razz
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by El Duderino Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:10 am

START OF DAY TWO

As the town wakes up in its usual orgy pile it notices that one villager is stiffer than the rest... and not just in the nether regions... it seems Mako has found a gruesome yet kinky end...

Player List:
1. pichu
2. Mako townie
3. c03n3nj0
4. dsister
5. Luinil
6. SciFiBoy
7. zex
8. Sonix
9. falcon095
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonix Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:29 pm

So we still don't know falcon's role? That makes things a little harder for us.
So 7 left, if 3 mafias are alive, if we mislynch, its pretty much over. That no lynch first day didn't help us much.
Sonix
Sonix

Back to top Go down

Post by Luinil Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:20 pm

Poor mako... he was townie then...

Sonix, if anyone was going to be lynched it would have been mako, so that would mean 2 townies would have died (mako's lynch and the mafia kill). Someone didn't like him, there were 3 votes for his lynch, we should start there.
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
NS Mafia Round 2 - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue15/15NS Mafia Round 2 - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
NS Mafia Round 2 - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0NS Mafia Round 2 - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by dsister Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:49 pm

Luinil wrote:Someone didn't like him, there were 3 votes for his lynch, we should start there.

dsis' vote: Because of Mako's in attitude in vgc game
M0j0's vote: Because of Mako's attitude in the vgc game
Pichu's vote:???
dsister
dsister

Character sheet
Health:
NS Mafia Round 2 - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue15/15NS Mafia Round 2 - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
NS Mafia Round 2 - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/6NS Mafia Round 2 - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/6)
EXP: 10

Back to top Go down

Post by pichu Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:35 pm

^ for spamming. Razz

But it wasn't a serious vote, wanted to change it back to no vote, but the day was over. >_<
pichu
pichu

Character sheet
Health:
NS Mafia Round 2 - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue25/25NS Mafia Round 2 - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Magic:
NS Mafia Round 2 - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0NS Mafia Round 2 - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luinil Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:39 pm

i don't buy it pichu. there was plenty of time between your vote and the EoD. you were jumping on the bandwagon, for a joke? i don't buy it.

FOS: PICHU
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by c03n3nj0 Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:10 pm

Pichu would have to be beyond dumb to kill Mako and bring attention to himself that easily. I have hope for our lil' yellow buddy. Razz

Anyways, what do we have? My theory so far has been proven wrong by one party, so it's not very likely we'll use it for anything. Unless Scifi wants to be nice and roleclaim scum. ^_^
c03n3nj0
c03n3nj0

Character sheet
Health:
NS Mafia Round 2 - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue25/25NS Mafia Round 2 - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Magic:
EXP: 9

Back to top Go down

Post by zex Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:52 pm

Sonix wrote:So we still don't know falcon's role? That makes things a little harder for us.
So 7 left, if 3 mafias are alive, if we mislynch, its pretty much over. That no lynch first day didn't help us much.

You didn't read what I wrote, did you? In my post, I said it clearly, THERE CAN'T BE 3 MAFIA. It violates the 25% rule. Impossible

I wonder how did you agree with my argument and vote No Lynch when I clearly said there were 2 mafia at most.

FoS: Sonix
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Post by dsister Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:57 pm

Why aren't people voting? Twisted Evil

The cool thing about a vote is that it isn't permanent! FoS are used to let the cop know who you find suspicious. Votes accomplish the same thing. They also apply pressure.

So people vote!

Vote: Scifiboy
dsister
dsister

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:
NS Mafia Round 2 - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/6NS Mafia Round 2 - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/6)

Back to top Go down

Post by SciFiBoy Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:20 pm

dsister wrote:Why aren't people voting? Twisted Evil

The cool thing about a vote is that it isn't permanent! FoS are used to let the cop know who you find suspicious. Votes accomplish the same thing. They also apply pressure.

So people vote!

Vote: Scifiboy

you wanna give a reason?
SciFiBoy
SciFiBoy

Character sheet
Health:
NS Mafia Round 2 - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/20NS Mafia Round 2 - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/SciFiBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by dsister Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:38 pm

SciFiBoy wrote:

you wanna give a reason?

Not particularly. My vote has no better place to be. Might as well put it on someone that can slip up =)
dsister
dsister

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonix Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:51 am

zexen wrote:
Sonix wrote:So we still don't know falcon's role? That makes things a little harder for us.

You didn't read what I wrote, did you? In my post, I said it clearly, THERE CAN'T BE 3 MAFIA. It violates the 25% rule. Impossible

I wonder how did you agree with my argument and vote No Lynch when I clearly said there were 2 mafia at most.

FoS: Sonix

Oh wow, I'm not sure why but I thought its 3 mafias. I have no idea how that happened.

I agree, the chances for one of those 3 to be mafia are pretty high. Since theres not much to go by, its almost a random guess. pichu's vote was stupid, but so was dsis' and j0's. j0 defended pichu this day, but thats about it.

Like I said, if there is a mafia among those 3, its most likely only one. I see no reason why j0 would defend pichu, except if it was to make himself look "innocent".

vote: j0
Sonix
Sonix

Back to top Go down

Post by dsister Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:24 am

Sonix wrote:
but so was dsis' and j0's. j0 defended pichu this day, but thats about it.

You obviously didn't see how he was playing on vgc...
dsister
dsister

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by zex Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:45 am

I haven't seen the VGC game and I'm not gonna bother checking it, so be clear in here, please.

I personally think Sonix slipped up, the "I have no idea how that happened" isn't really convincing
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonix Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:39 pm

Well, I guess I should have read it again. I probably wouldn't even vote no lynch so fast the first day if I knew it was 2.

dsister wrote:
Sonix wrote:
but so was dsis' and j0's. j0 defended pichu this day, but thats about it.

You obviously didn't see how he was playing on vgc...

You are correct, I didn't see how he played.
Sonix
Sonix

Back to top Go down

Post by Luinil Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:57 pm

And now Sonix is ignoring zex's charge of him slipping up. Of course i always find suspicious the first person to post after a kill. Sonix also all but voted for mako on page 1 for the same reasons dsis and pichu (close to canada) plus a few other out of the blue ones.
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonix Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:14 pm

Luinil wrote:And now Sonix is ignoring zex's charge of him slipping up. Of course i always find suspicious the first person to post after a kill. Sonix also all but voted for mako on page 1 for the same reasons dsis and pichu (close to canada) plus a few other out of the blue ones.

I added the canada part as joke after the others mentioned. I added the Serbian part because, well, its a little personal joke, I'm Slovene, hes Serbian, we're both Yugoslav. And 3 reasons are better than 2!
I never intended on voting him.

And how exactly am I ignoring? I admit(ed?) that I just skimmed through his post for the "important words" and thought there were 3 mafias (I always thought its 33%, even used that percentage in my round on VGC).
Sonix
Sonix

Back to top Go down

Post by c03n3nj0 Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:24 pm

zexen wrote:I haven't seen the VGC game and I'm not gonna bother checking it, so be clear in here, please.

I personally think Sonix slipped up, the "I have no idea how that happened" isn't really convincing

Mako screwed the town over because he was bored as a townie. He didn't contribute and hammered someone we clearly said not to vote for (the townies were dumb enough to leave RCT at L-1, though -_-) and when it came time for him to explain his actions, he refused and let himself get lynch 'cause he got bored.

Essentially screwing the town over.

Anyways, I wasn't completely serious when I voted mako as I wasn't really planning to go through with it. That's why I comment yesterday that the fun was over, and then I, in all seriousness, voted No Lynch.

It's good to note that spnix's vote for me seems rushed, as if trying to divert attention towards me from zex's FoS of him. I mean, he literally went like "Oh woops! Yeah my bad, I didn't mean that. But guys, Jo looks like scum! *votes*" Razz

As for me thinking pichu's was not likely to kill mako, I made a big point of not doing that (killing someone immediately after you go against him) last game where we were both mafia. So if he did as a noob's mistake, well, he's already supposed to know not to. Razz

Which brings me to the point that the mafia could have killed mako to try and make everybody who was involved with him yesterday look suspicious, 'cause he was a big subject. I wonder how often that actually happens, though.
c03n3nj0
c03n3nj0

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by dsister Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:32 pm

m0j0 wrote:
It's good to note that spnix's vote for me seems rushed, as if trying to divert attention towards me from zex's FoS of him. I mean, he literally went like "Oh woops! Yeah my bad, I didn't mean that. But guys, Jo looks like scum! *votes*"

dsis wrote:

Why aren't people voting?

So people vote!
Sonix's next post wrote:

Like I said, if there is a mafia among those 3, its most likely only one. I see no reason why j0 would defend pichu, except if it was to make himself look "innocent".

vote: j0
That's why I think he voted...
dsister
dsister

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by c03n3nj0 Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:57 pm

dsister wrote:

By that logic everyone who voted after you said that is just voting 'cause you told them to. -_-
The on;y way we could say that is if he actually mentioned it.

Anyways, if you look at Sonix's post he does quote zex, and then changes the subject towards the peeps who voted Mako. He also started with "I agree, the chances of those 3 to be mafia are pretty high." Which is weird because zex never had said anything related to that. So maybe he was agreeing with Lui, but that just supports my point that he suddenly changed the subject!

Also, both his votes so far have been with "I agree" and going along with what the person he agreed said. (zex day 1, Luin day 2) >.>
c03n3nj0
c03n3nj0

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonix Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:05 pm

c03n3nj0 wrote:
dsister wrote:

By that logic everyone who voted after you said that is just voting 'cause you told them to. -_-
The on;y way we could say that is if he actually mentioned it.

Anyways, if you look at Sonix's post he does quote zex, and then changes the subject towards the peeps who voted Mako. He also started with "I agree, the chances of those 3 to be mafia are pretty high." Which is weird because zex never had said anything related to that. So maybe he was agreeing with Lui, but that just supports my point that he suddenly changed the subject!

Also, both his votes so far have been with "I agree" and going along with what the person he agreed said. (zex day 1, Luin day 2) >.>

The reasons I agreed with zex is because I didn't read his post good enough. As I stated before, I thought there were 3 mafias, even though zex said 2.

And what Luin said was just the best we had so far and dsis's post did have an influence on me voting, rather than just mention or FoS. I didn't even vote the same person she did (she only fosed anyway).
Sonix
Sonix

Back to top Go down

Post by c03n3nj0 Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:25 pm

Anyways, if we go by my theory of the mafia killing mako to pin suspicion on people, then we have dsister, pichu and I who voted fo rhim, and the zexen and sonix who FoS'd him. That's either a list of people who possibly killed him 'cause they really wanted him out, or who got framed.

If the latter is true than that lives Luinil and Scifiboy as mafia. Luinil was the first to mention the votes for mako, so that helps the "framed" theory.

Scifi also mentioned mako when he got weirdly serious and asked if mako really FoSd him for no reason (drama queen Razz) but I don't think he fits in the former list because he never FoSd or voted mako.

I love making crazy theories. ^_^
c03n3nj0
c03n3nj0

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by c03n3nj0 Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:30 pm

Sonix wrote:

The reasons I agreed with zex is because I didn't read his post good enough. As I stated before, I thought there were 3 mafias, even though zex said 2.

And what Luin said was just the best we had so far and dsis's post did have an influence on me voting, rather than just mention or FoS. I didn't even vote the same person she did (she only fosed anyway).

Yeah. NOW you say that >.<

Well, okay, you've pretty much made your intentions clear. What my argument is, is the way you changed the subject. It was pretty abrupt.
c03n3nj0
c03n3nj0

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonix Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:36 pm

Well, first off, I'll
unvote
Since that was unnecessary, it was more like a blind vote for the heck of it against someone I could find at least something (that being you "defending" pichu).

I didn't even change my subject? I ended the first day agreeing with zex (thinking he said 3 mafias) and the next day, I mentioned that (thats when I realized he said 2 actualy) and you three voting mako (who ended up being a townie) is the only lead we have.
Sonix
Sonix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next