Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Describe what you look like.. with a picture!

+7
skeezer
B4L
Mako
zex
Luinil
El Duderino
iclim4
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Describe what you look like.. with a picture! - Page 2 Empty Re: Describe what you look like.. with a picture!

Post by Mako Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:48 pm

iclim4 wrote:.. doi... Rolling Eyes

@Mario
RoD means Read or Die.

o_O That's kind of scary, what if we don't read it?
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Describe what you look like.. with a picture! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Describe what you look like.. with a picture! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
Describe what you look like.. with a picture! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Describe what you look like.. with a picture! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 3

http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Describe what you look like.. with a picture! - Page 2 Empty Re: Describe what you look like.. with a picture!

Post by skeezer Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:03 pm

supermario128 wrote:

@Mario
RoD means Read or Die.

It's an anime OVA, It's pretty funny and the main character, aww fart I forgot her name, she wears glasses and reads books, TONS of em, shes what you call a psycho bitch
skeezer
skeezer

Character sheet
Health:
Describe what you look like.. with a picture! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15Describe what you look like.. with a picture! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
Describe what you look like.. with a picture! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Describe what you look like.. with a picture! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Mako Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:06 pm

skeezer wrote:
supermario128 wrote:

@Mario
RoD means Read or Die.

It's an anime OVA, It's pretty funny and the main character, aww fart I forgot her name, she wears glasses and reads books, TONS of em, shes what you call a psycho bitch

Did you just fart? Rolling Eyes
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Describe what you look like.. with a picture! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Describe what you look like.. with a picture! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
Describe what you look like.. with a picture! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Describe what you look like.. with a picture! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by iclim4 Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:08 pm

skeezer wrote:
supermario128 wrote:

@Mario
RoD means Read or Die.

Which is why she fits luin so well. What a Face
"aww fart" , haha that's an awesome figure of speech.
iclim4
iclim4

Back to top Go down

Post by Mako Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:12 pm

It just makes everything funnier. fart.
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alasted Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:34 pm

Describe what you look like.. with a picture! - Page 2 Frank_Mir

I'm not as tall as him, but I'd say that I look like Frank Mir--minus the tatoos and the toned physique. I also don't have a goatee or curly hair. Plus, I'm not Caucasian...

Come to think of it, I look nothing like Frank Mir.
Alasted
Alasted

Back to top Go down

Post by Luinil Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:38 pm

Skeezer said:

Yomiko Readman.
Describe what you look like.. with a picture! - Page 2 Yomiko-1
-and-
Describe what you look like.. with a picture! - Page 2 C0015034_0215761

But I don't know... I have short hair.

Edit: This is a better picture of Yomiko in her natural habitat.
Describe what you look like.. with a picture! - Page 2 Readordie2

Last edited by Luinil on Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Describe what you look like.. with a picture! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15Describe what you look like.. with a picture! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mako Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:39 pm

@Alasted

LOL, that was pretty funny. Very Happy
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by iclim4 Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:49 pm

Luinil wrote:
Short enough? =P
Spoiler:
iclim4
iclim4

Back to top Go down

Post by Luinil Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:01 pm

iclim4 wrote:
Luinil wrote:
Short enough? =P
Spoiler:

mmm, you missed the hair in the back, which is shorter than the front... so no. not short enough yet. And I don't have black hair, right now it is dyed too.
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by skeezer Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:30 pm

Luinil wrote:
iclim4 wrote:
Luinil wrote:
Short enough? =P
Spoiler:

mmm, you missed the hair in the back, which is shorter than the front... so no. not short enough yet. And I don't have black hair, right now it is dyed too.
\

Black hair FTW, but then what color is it?
skeezer
skeezer

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:
Describe what you look like.. with a picture! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Describe what you look like.. with a picture! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mako Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:33 pm

skeezer wrote:
Luinil wrote:
iclim4 wrote:
Luinil wrote:
Short enough? =P
Spoiler:

\

Black hair FTW, but then what color is it?

I'm guessing pink?
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Falcon095 Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:20 am

El Duderino wrote:^^ You don´t "need" to... but as I said before... this is the internet... and this court will find you ugly until proven otherwise and sentence you to a live of chatroom mockery until new facts see the light of day....

And no... posting a picture of someone else or a cartoon and saying you look like that does not count in any way... I could post a pic of Chuck Norris... we both have eyes a nose a mouth a beard and the blood of our enemies on our hands... we still look nothing a like...

I still say that she could be a random fat guy
Falcon095
Falcon095

Back to top Go down

Post by El Duderino Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:48 am

^^ lol... exactly my point... but to be fair anyone here could have copied a pic form a random site and actually be a random fat guy (or girl).... which would not even be the most surprising of things... I would be more surprised if someone here was incredibly old... or in jail... or something like that...
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by Mako Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:04 am

El Duderino wrote:^^ lol... exactly my point... but to be fair anyone here could have copied a pic form a random site and actually be a random fat guy (or girl).... which would not even be the most surprising of things... I would be more surprised if someone here was incredibly old... or in jail... or something like that...

I've only been to jail twice so..... Wink
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum