Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Describe what you look like.. with a picture!

+7
skeezer
B4L
Mako
zex
Luinil
El Duderino
iclim4
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Describe what you look like.. with a picture! Empty Describe what you look like.. with a picture!

Post by iclim4 Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:52 am

Since a lot of us are too shy(or scared,for good reason What a Face ) to post our real pictures in the Photo Album thread.
Link here:
https://nightsociete.rpg-board.net/discussion-f4/the-photo-album-t267.htm

I guess we'll have to settle for the next best thing. Letting others know what we look like without really showing our pictures. How do we do this you ask?
We'll describe what we look like with a picture, any picture, be it anime, a painting, someone else's picture that looks uncannilly like you, your celebrity look a like, a dog with your face on(haha, B).
And you don't have to stop with just Physical similarities or with just one picture. The sky's the limit.

Of course I'm asking you guys to also try to be a bit accurate with your descriptions and since we have no way of confirming, this thread has to run with the trust we hold for each other so I ask, try to be truthful. i.e Don't go for a Micheal Jordan pic eventhough you're asian... with hair.

Let's have fun. ^_^

To start off:
Spoiler:
iclim4
iclim4

Back to top Go down

Describe what you look like.. with a picture! Empty Re: Describe what you look like.. with a picture!

Post by El Duderino Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:55 am

You look like the sideboob of some anime chick ??? sweet...

Here is a pic of what it looks like when me and my buddies had to much to drink...

Describe what you look like.. with a picture! He-man-by-earl-norem

Only I´m more handsome and stronger than He-Man
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Describe what you look like.. with a picture! Empty Re: Describe what you look like.. with a picture!

Post by Luinil Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:57 am

riiiiight... I bet you think you are skeletor. Razz
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Describe what you look like.. with a picture! Left_bar_bleue15/15Describe what you look like.. with a picture! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
Describe what you look like.. with a picture! Left_bar_bleue0/0Describe what you look like.. with a picture! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by El Duderino Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:02 pm

^^ Your quite the Evil-lyn yourself...
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by zex Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:24 pm

I already posted a pic of myself, so people have a good impression how I do look like...

I'll try to find someone who looks like me some time, I have a good candidate anyway
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Post by Mako Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:55 pm

yeah

Last edited by supermario128 on Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Describe what you look like.. with a picture! Left_bar_bleue20/20Describe what you look like.. with a picture! Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
Describe what you look like.. with a picture! Left_bar_bleue0/0Describe what you look like.. with a picture! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 3

http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by B4L Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:30 pm

^^ Thought you said you weren't mexican ....

I already posted a pic of myself .....plus just look at a random Asian pic we all look alike anyways .
B4L
B4L

Back to top Go down

Post by Mako Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:39 pm

I'm not Mexican.... But I'm not really light, just look at Italians, they have a darker skin tone too. Razz

Last edited by supermario128 on Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : why not)
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Describe what you look like.. with a picture! Left_bar_bleue20/20Describe what you look like.. with a picture! Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by iclim4 Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:46 am

That's a completely different image than what I have in my head Mario..

Btw B and Zex it's fine to post picture counterparts of you eventhough you already posted real pictures of yourselves. It's just for shits and giggles. ^_^ ANd I lol'd at you sig B. haha
Also, luin needs to post a picture.
iclim4
iclim4

Back to top Go down

Post by Luinil Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:11 pm

Why do I "need" to post a picture? >_>
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Describe what you look like.. with a picture! Left_bar_bleue15/15Describe what you look like.. with a picture! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by El Duderino Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:55 pm

^^ You don´t "need" to... but as I said before... this is the internet... and this court will find you ugly until proven otherwise and sentence you to a live of chatroom mockery until new facts see the light of day....

And no... posting a picture of someone else or a cartoon and saying you look like that does not count in any way... I could post a pic of Chuck Norris... we both have eyes a nose a mouth a beard and the blood of our enemies on our hands... we still look nothing a like...
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by Mako Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:56 pm

Luinil wrote:Why do I "need" to post a picture? >_>

Because you are Luin. Razz
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by iclim4 Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:04 pm

Luinil wrote:Why do I "need" to post a picture? >_>

Because I'm never talking to you ever again if you don't. >_>
And TRUST me, you'll miss me..
At first it'll be harmless like you'll start getting bored.
"I miss talking to iclim, he had such great humor"
But then it'll get worst and mess with your sleep.
"I wonder what iclim's up to" *toss* *turn*
Then you'll start worrying about me even in your waking hours.
"I hope nothing bad happened to iclim, I haven't talked to him in awhile"
You'd think it'd stop there but no it gt's worse.
you'll start losing you job because you can't concentrate, your house, your cats...
It goes on and on till you'l have nothing left.
It's a vicious cycle....

haha, I don't mean "need" literally.
I'm using it in a more lighthearted manner like
"You need to try this" "You need to see this" "You need to feel the softness of this comforter"

C'mon luin, you've always skipped out on threads like these.
This thread is the most lenient so far when it comes to privacy while giving us an idea on what we look like. Humor us. ^_^

RoD pic.
Girl who wears glasses and likes to read.
I'm helping the ball roll. =D

Last edited by iclim4 on Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
iclim4
iclim4

Back to top Go down

Post by Mako Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:06 pm

^^ RoD?
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by skeezer Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:21 pm

I would but to tell you the truth, I dunno who might look like me, so just wait till I get my pic on the other thread.
skeezer
skeezer

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:
Describe what you look like.. with a picture! Left_bar_bleue10/10Describe what you look like.. with a picture! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flow Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:28 pm

Someone who looks like me?

I've been wanting to know that for a while

Right, zex?
Flow
Flow

Back to top Go down

Post by zex Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:58 pm

Flow wrote:Someone who looks like me?

I've been wanting to know that for a while

Right, zex?

You HAD to bring up that....
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzomatic Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:27 pm

Luinil is a mix of these 2

Describe what you look like.. with a picture! 23990Describe what you look like.. with a picture! Tina-fey-picture-5
Kenzomatic
Kenzomatic
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Describe what you look like.. with a picture! Left_bar_bleue100/100Describe what you look like.. with a picture! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Magic:
Describe what you look like.. with a picture! Left_bar_bleue10/10Describe what you look like.. with a picture! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

https://nightsociete.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luinil Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:53 pm

Not bad, sorta close... I mean they are both wearing glasses. This should be fun, You guys can post pics of what you think I might look like and I will give feedback.
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by skeezer Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:26 pm

I have no idea really but, ever since you had that avatar, thats how I picture you pirat

Like this person:
Describe what you look like.. with a picture! 31623

Yeah I know right, I wish drunken

And it's basically the same with all of you even the ones that have pics up, like zex or falcon,....falcon as GIRR and zex as that suikoden character, thats how I picture you
skeezer
skeezer

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by zex Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:01 pm

skeezer wrote:

And it's basically the same with all of you even the ones that have pics up, like zex or falcon,....falcon as GIRR and zex as that suikoden character, thats how I picture you

Well, actually when I put my pic in VGC some people said I looked in fact like Riou. It definitely has some similarities

Describe what you look like.. with a picture! Suik2-001

Also, my family and my sister's boyfriend say that I look like this person (he's a very famous argetinian TV presenter)

Describe what you look like.. with a picture! PRE_pergolini.jpg_874778526

I think it's ridiculous, I don't look like him at all
If you want more pics of him, google "Mario Pergolini"
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Post by Alasted Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:50 am

Luinil wrote:Not bad, sorta close... I mean they are both wearing glasses. This should be fun, You guys can post pics of what you think I might look like and I will give feedback.

Glasses, huh?

Describe what you look like.. with a picture! Estelle
Alasted
Alasted

Back to top Go down

Post by Flow Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:10 am

Describe what you look like.. with a picture! Juinil10

Hot
Flow
Flow

Back to top Go down

Post by zex Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:12 am

Glasses for lui? Then I know who she is
Describe what you look like.. with a picture! 4654813aaa

Also, don appears there...interesting that it was one of the first results I got
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Post by iclim4 Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:08 pm

.. doi... Rolling Eyes

@Mario
RoD means Read or Die.
iclim4
iclim4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum