Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PC Gaming - Star Citizen

2 posters

Go down

PC Gaming - Star Citizen Empty PC Gaming - Star Citizen

Post by Luinil Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:28 pm

In light of recent postings, namely Shroud of the Avatar, and my discovery of Star Citizen, I have decided to post something here about it... it is not due out for some time yet... a 2014 target i believe... but the world and videos are quite fascinating even as they currently are.

Is there a resurgence in PC gaming?

http://robertsspaceindustries.com/star-citizen/

This project looks amazing. It is fully funded so we can expect the game to be published... just hopefully it will be on time and what it promises to be.
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
PC Gaming - Star Citizen Left_bar_bleue15/15PC Gaming - Star Citizen Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
PC Gaming - Star Citizen Left_bar_bleue0/0PC Gaming - Star Citizen Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

PC Gaming - Star Citizen Empty Re: PC Gaming - Star Citizen

Post by El Duderino Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:58 pm

PC gaming resurgence sounds a but over dramatic... it hadn't gone anywhere... only the popularization and improved distribution types of indie games and recent renewal of formerly popular genres trough kickstarter have once again diversified the pc gaming experience which is great and will hopefully continue...
consoles seem to be trying to gain some of that momentum too with 360s summer of the arcade events and PS4 promising new distribution any payment models... but I have doubts it will work that well on those platforms...
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down