Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PC Gaming - Shroud of the Avatar

4 posters

Go down

PC Gaming - Shroud of the Avatar Empty PC Gaming - Shroud of the Avatar

Post by Luinil Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:13 pm

PC Gaming - Shroud of the Avatar Bkgr_Header

Well, for those of you old enough to remember such legendary PC games as Ultima 7, or Ultima Online, You should be happy to know that Richard Garriot is creating a new PC game, Shroud of the Avatar. It will be in a new world (the Ultima franchise being owned/licensed now by EA), and be offline and online playable. I would recommend going to the site above to check into some of the features.

The game will not be subscription based, so once you purchase it, you own it and are not simply renting a character/story from the company. Point Lord British.

Most notably, for me, is the Story Design Lead. None other than the incomparable Tracy Hickman, of Dragon Lance fame, will be the leader of the story design. BONUS POINTS.

However, and I am WAAAAAAAAY late in posting this here, the game is a project on Kickstarter. The primary goal has been met, and the game will be created. There are stretch goals that will add features to the game however, if they reach certain amounts of funding. Some of these are really neat, like the addition of a serialized novel by Tracy Hickman about the story of the game, pending they reach their goal to fund that as well...

Hopefully they allow the funding to continue after the kickstarter project is completed on 4/7/13... (today being 4/6/13 >_>) ....

I would hope anybody interested would pledge some money and help push it along to meet stretch goals they want to see implemented. (For a list of stretch goals, click here)

Has anybody ever played any of the Ultima games, or any other games by Mr. Garriot?
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
PC Gaming - Shroud of the Avatar Left_bar_bleue15/15PC Gaming - Shroud of the Avatar Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
PC Gaming - Shroud of the Avatar Left_bar_bleue0/0PC Gaming - Shroud of the Avatar Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

PC Gaming - Shroud of the Avatar Empty Re: PC Gaming - Shroud of the Avatar

Post by dsister Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:44 pm

I don't think posting this here will really get any attention at all:P
dsister
dsister

Character sheet
Health:
PC Gaming - Shroud of the Avatar Left_bar_bleue15/15PC Gaming - Shroud of the Avatar Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
PC Gaming - Shroud of the Avatar Left_bar_bleue5/6PC Gaming - Shroud of the Avatar Empty_bar_bleue  (5/6)
EXP: 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Luinil Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:48 pm

Shush you! I am trying my best with what i have to work with... Sad
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:
PC Gaming - Shroud of the Avatar Left_bar_bleue0/0PC Gaming - Shroud of the Avatar Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by dsister Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:52 pm

You'd probably have better results yelling really loudly out your window
dsister
dsister

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:
PC Gaming - Shroud of the Avatar Left_bar_bleue5/6PC Gaming - Shroud of the Avatar Empty_bar_bleue  (5/6)

Back to top Go down

Post by skeezer Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:49 pm

Dsis is a hater!
skeezer
skeezer

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:
PC Gaming - Shroud of the Avatar Left_bar_bleue10/10PC Gaming - Shroud of the Avatar Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by dsister Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:50 pm

dsis is a realist
dsister
dsister

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mako Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:50 pm

Never even heard of this game. As for funding it, I'm not made out of money. I have a surround sound system I need to buy. Razz
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
PC Gaming - Shroud of the Avatar Left_bar_bleue20/20PC Gaming - Shroud of the Avatar Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
EXP: 3

http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down