Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

5 posters

Go down

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Empty MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Post by Luinil Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:51 am

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Hope everyone is having a great Christmas day! Enjoy the time with your family and friends. Hope the presents you open are what you wanted. I will be enjoying mine. I got plenty of good stuff thanks to family Very Happy

I got more memories thanks to my friends here at NS. Merry Christmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Th_IMAG0102

Glad we are still here... will try to post more stuff on the boards here, but... lets start with this Christmas thread. santa rendeer
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Left_bar_bleue15/15MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Left_bar_bleue0/0MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Empty Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Post by skeezer Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:34 pm

Merry Christmas guys! Hope you have a great time with your family and friends. And nice presents Luin! We have the same awesome 3DS. ABC emailed me his pic, hopefully he will post it later, he got some sweet stuff as well.

Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas! santa
skeezer
skeezer

Character sheet
Health:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Left_bar_bleue15/15MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Left_bar_bleue10/10MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Alasted Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:16 pm

Nice. I didn't get that kind of sweet swag, but I'm still feeling pretty good.

Merry Christmas! Godspeed and party on. Wink
Alasted
Alasted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mako Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:56 pm

I have to say, the whole concept of having to buy others all sorts of gifts for Christmas is pretty annoying. Everything would be better if we didn't have to do this. Sure, the economy would suffer, but people would spend the money on what is really important instead buying each other gifts we really don't need. Some where along the line the true meaning of Christmas (celebrating the birth of Jesus; assuming he was truly born on this date) turned into a some sort of shopping spree. I'm sure most people don't even know why we celebrate it in the first place.

That aside, Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all had a great one. I had fun spending all day with my extended family. santa

Also, nice haul Luin. Just buy Mario Kart 7 and Lego Star Wars 3 and you will have all the same 3DS games I do. Seriously though, buy MK7. Razz
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Left_bar_bleue20/20MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Left_bar_bleue0/0MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 3

http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by El Duderino Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:58 pm

^^ I'm pretty sure the bible is pretty clear that Jesus was born close to a summer festival... our christmas date was actually chosen because germanic tribes celebrated that the days started getting longer again with winter solstice... and they would bring in christmans trees or just branches to symbolically preserve nature till it got warmer again... christianity just assimilated this because people where going to celebrate at this time anyway... a very successful habbit... same thing with the bunnies and eggs at easter that have nothing to do with jesus...

anyway I think its only a commercial drag if you let that happen... if you don't buy into that its a real joy to just get together with family and friends... exchenge small but toughtful gifts and relax with some good food and drinks... its great to be a kid and get a nintnedo 64 and be really hyped about it but Im happy that ever since everyone it my family is grown up no one held on to the commercial aspect of it all...

what I really have found to be annoying is that it seems to hurt the gaming industry... lots of games seem to get rushed in order to get out for christmas sales... lots of good games seem to go under in the wave of pre-christmas releases... I think that really hurts everyone who doesn't have the advertisement money the big releases do... I really wish we had three or four festivals each year where people would give smaller gifts than a big one with all the pressure on companies to meet a timeline and have to compete with everyone else...

but enough of that... I've had a merry christmas so far and I hope so has everyone else Smile
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down