Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NS Mafia Round 2

+7
SciFiBoy
c03n3nj0
zex
Sonix
dsister
Mako
El Duderino
11 posters

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

NS Mafia Round 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: NS Mafia Round 2

Post by dsister Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:29 am

And this is what you can redeem them for...

Vote:c03n3nj0
dsister
dsister

Character sheet
Health:
NS Mafia Round 2 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue15/15NS Mafia Round 2 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
NS Mafia Round 2 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue5/6NS Mafia Round 2 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/6)
EXP: 10

Back to top Go down

Post by c03n3nj0 Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:42 am

dsister wrote:
c03n3nj0 wrote:
dsister wrote:
c03n3nj0 wrote:You know, whenever scifi acted like this in the last game I played with him he turned out pro-town.

It's not saying that it's helping the town at all, though.

Errr....

*gives m0j0 5 more scumpoints*

Are those redeemable for something!?

Anyways, why?

It was a simple observation of pasts games with ScifiBoy, a lot of times he acted this way when he was lynched and turned out to be townie. But in a smaller game like this he has to stop giving up.
You say observation. I say defending... That's one of my main strategies as scum. Defend a person that is being bandwagoned so that when he flips people will see that you tried to defend him...

Or maybe... it's an observation. :/

This is a discussion dsister, you have to look at both sides of the subject.
Plus, if you look carefully, I said in all my posts that he wasn't helping the town at all.
c03n3nj0
c03n3nj0

Character sheet
Health:
NS Mafia Round 2 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue25/25NS Mafia Round 2 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Magic:
NS Mafia Round 2 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0NS Mafia Round 2 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 9

Back to top Go down

Post by c03n3nj0 Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:43 am

dsister wrote:And this is what you can redeem them for...

Vote:c03n3nj0

Touché.
c03n3nj0
c03n3nj0

Character sheet
Health:
NS Mafia Round 2 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue25/25NS Mafia Round 2 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Magic:
NS Mafia Round 2 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0NS Mafia Round 2 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonix Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:55 am

c03n3nj0 wrote:My top 3 suspects:

Sonix - He's been working really hard to go along with the town. I mean, he's freaking agreeing with everybody, and now, he barely answers the question, as he lists suspects with out any words to back it up. Plus, his vote for me was extremely weak, to the point where I easily made him my bitch and got him to unvote. :-P

Yea, sure.
unvote
vote: j0

sonix wrote:
Biggest 3 eh, well, no one is on the clear list. I guess the top 3 would be SFB, j0 and pichu.
Why?[/quote]

Well SFB is just acting weird. He hardly defends himself, he seems like he doesn't give a shit. j0 is defending everyone and attacking me all the time always saying the lame "you are agreeing all the time" which isn't even true. pichu doesn't even post.
Sonix
Sonix

Back to top Go down

Post by c03n3nj0 Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:15 am

Sonix wrote:

Sonix - He's been working really hard to go along with the town. I mean, he's freaking agreeing with everybody, and now, he barely answers the question, as he lists suspects with out any words to back it up. Plus, his vote for me was extremely weak, to the point where I easily made him my bitch and got him to unvote. :-P

Yea, sure.
unvote

sonix wrote:
Biggest 3 eh, well, no one is on the clear list. I guess the top 3 would be SFB, j0 and pichu.
Why?

sonix wrote:
Well SFB is just acting weird. He hardly defends himself, he seems like he doesn't give a shit. j0 is defending everyone and attacking me all the time always saying the lame "you are agreeing all the time" which isn't even true. pichu doesn't even post.

Not true, eh?

Then explain to me:

- "Sounds good enough. The odds are in favor for mafia if we lynch tonight.
vote: no lynch
" Where you went with zexen on the No Lynch in day 1.

- Why you admitted you voted me because dsister said so

- "The reasons I agreed with zex is because I didn't read his post good enough. As I stated before, I thought there were 3 mafias, even though zex said 2." you also agreed with zex, even if you read wrong.

- "Yea SFB, you're really helping.

You're hardly defending yourself and you didn't even answer/respond to j0's post.

vote: SFB"

You voted Scifi during the bandwagon. You even started the post with "yea" in agreement.

- Not necessarily an example of agreeing, but you only said names when dsister asked you to list your suspects, and you only bothered to elaborate when he asked you now.

Also, it's a bit ironic that you voted me after dsister did, isn't it? Razz
"All the time" is an obvious overstatement, but the fact stands that a good amount of your posts have been following the town with little or no discussion.
c03n3nj0
c03n3nj0

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonix Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:41 am

c03n3nj0 wrote:
Then explain to me:

- "Sounds good enough. The odds are in favor for mafia if we lynch tonight.
vote: no lynch
" Where you went with zexen on the No Lynch in day 1.

- "The reasons I agreed with zex is because I didn't read his post good enough. As I stated before, I thought there were 3 mafias, even though zex said 2." you also agreed with zex, even if you read wrong.

Hooray, way to go! You found 2 parts where I agreed, of which I explained for both (one was even a mistake) Amazing!

Since you like my answers so much, I misread the zex's post and thus agreed and agreed with luin because that was the only thing to go by.

- Why you admitted you voted me because dsister said so
I would have FoS'ed you but dsister's post motivated me to vote you.

- "Yea SFB, you're really helping.

You're hardly defending yourself and you didn't even answer/respond to j0's post.

vote: SFB"

You voted Scifi during the bandwagon. You even started the post with "yea" in agreement.

And I use Yea a lot. Now you're just nitpicking.

"All the time" is an obvious overstatement, but the fact stands that a good amount of your posts have been following the town with little or no discussion.

Yea, and you're doing a great job. Defending people when you should have no idea if they're with town or scum, except if you were a cop (but you defended more than 1) or scum, and attacking me.

And notice how most of your posts are against me or defending someone?

Also, it's a bit ironic that you voted me after dsister did, isn't it? Razz

Yea, because I never voted for you before and didn't find you suspicious at all.

- Not necessarily an example of agreeing, but you only said names when dsister asked you to list your suspects, and you only bothered to elaborate when he asked you now.

I didn't feel the need to explain since I already did in previous posts. SFB because of his weird acting, "voting for lolz" and "I don't give a shit" attitude, j0 for defending everyone and pichu (I haven't mentioned this yet but it was quite obvious) for stalking.

I barely answer the questions? Haha, you've got to be kidding me. I've answered everything you wanted. Perhaps you should look at SFB, hes the one not answering.
(You haven't even responded to that when I called you out for that)
Sonix
Sonix

Back to top Go down

Post by Luinil Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:28 pm

An update of the situation from my POV.

Sci's bandwagon has stopped short of lynching him. He doesn't say much about it, could be fatalism. He should be here joining the discussion. Had voted for sonix but unvoted him. Has not revoted.

Dsis jump started the thread back up and is now accusing j0 of being scum. He has averted a vote or two away from Sci to j0. This could be a sly way to defend Sci or he could be on to something. voted j0.

m0j0 defended a suspicious Pichu. He seems to have conflicting views on Sci. He almost voted for Sci, but has not voted yet.

pichu is notably absent. He posted at the beginning of the day, a very suspicious couple of posts, and has not posted since. He last logged in - Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:04 pm. He may or may not be laying low, but if he hasn't logged in since then.... he doesn't know what is going on, unless someone is telling him.

sonix is acting weird too. He goes along with whatever bandwagon gets started. Tries to put focus off of himself quickly. Has made a few seeming "slips" in logic. Is now defending himself from j0. First he votes j0, then votes sci, then votes j0 again.

zex stepped a half-notch down on the scummy list in my mind... He does however want to get this day over with, he doesn't care who of 3 ppl get lynched. Could be trying to get town killed to quickly deplete townies.

luin is me. I FOS pichu, voted zex, voted sci, and unvoted to keep the conversation rolling.

from this list, I have to say sonix looks most suspicious.
Pichu is still high up there for his slip at the beginning of the day.
m0j0 is [suspicious] for defending pichu.
sci is for not participating in collaboration.
dsis is for coming up with schemes (Razz) and shifting votes and focus.
zex is for not caring which of 3 ppl get lynched.
of course i am above reproach. Razz

Now, if this is truly the case. We will need to pick and choose. Sci, if he is fatalistic and doesn't care, is no help to the town, but he is at least a warm body. I am leaning toward Sonix for his "yes-man" attitude. I don't want to vote until pichu gets back.... Someone poke him.

Something interesting thing to watch at this point of the day is the argument between m0j0 and sonix.
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
NS Mafia Round 2 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue15/15NS Mafia Round 2 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by c03n3nj0 Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:47 pm

Listen sonix,

this is how it is.

First, even if you call it "nitpicking" that fact stands that you band wagoned Scifiboy while other people were voting him. The "yea' Simply proves that you were agreeing and also voted for Scifiboy. You know this, too. So don't try to argue it by accusing me of nitpicking.

"I misread the zex's post and thus agreed and agreed with luin because that was the only thing to go by." Look! You even said it yourself! you were agreeing with Lui. and it wasn't the only thing to go by. Look at dsister's posts, he's put a lot more information, and we're still on the same day.

The point is, you chose to agree and go with what lui said instead of thinking of your own. That is band-wagoning.
c03n3nj0
c03n3nj0

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by c03n3nj0 Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:59 pm

sonix wrote:I didn't feel the need to explain since I already did in previous posts. SFB because of his weird acting, "voting for lolz" and "I don't give a shit" attitude, j0 for defending everyone and pichu (I haven't mentioned this yet but it was quite obvious) for stalking.
Sonix, you just "don't feel like explaining" You explain. That's just simply how it is. We don't need people to half-ass their answers.

Also, your only previous "suspicions" of pichu and I were in the past that was agreeing with Lui.
And your suspicion of ScifiBoy looks like the bandwagon vote.

sonix wrote: I barely answer the questions? Haha, you've got to be kidding me. I've answered everything you wanted. Perhaps you should look at SFB, hes the one not answering.
(You haven't even responded to that when I called you out for that)

I never said you weren't answering your questions. I said dsister's question. And I explained above, that you just simply half-assed it.

I've already covered Scifiboy. I've already said why I was suspicious of him. This is not about him right now, this is about you.
So stop trying to switch suspicion from you to him.
c03n3nj0
c03n3nj0

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonix Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:49 pm

c03n3nj0 wrote:
First, even if you call it "nitpicking" that fact stands that you band wagoned Scifiboy while other people were voting him. The "yea' Simply proves that you were agreeing and also voted for Scifiboy. You know this, too. So don't try to argue it by accusing me of nitpicking.

You see, thats the problem, English is not my first language. I use Yea on different way than its supposed to I guess. There isn't even a coma between Yea and SFB, so that yea is not like Yes I agree, SFB, you're really helping...
Sonix
Sonix

Back to top Go down

Post by Luinil Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:55 pm

FoS: j0
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonix Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:55 pm

Forgot to add this and can't edit,
I'm using a certain word in my language that doesn't have an equivalent word in English, but Yea is pretty close in context.
Sonix
Sonix

Back to top Go down

Post by c03n3nj0 Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:41 pm

Sonix wrote:Forgot to add this and can't edit,
I'm using a certain word in my language that doesn't have an equivalent word in English, but Yea is pretty close in context.

>.>

Well I'll just drop that argument since I can't argue with your word-choice there.

It's still a bandwagon vote, though.

@ lui, FoS for wut?
c03n3nj0
c03n3nj0

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by c03n3nj0 Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:34 pm

BAAAAAAHHH

It's killing me seeing obvious grammar mistakes and not being able to do anything about it. Sad
c03n3nj0
c03n3nj0

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by c03n3nj0 Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:57 pm

Vote Count

c03n3nj0: dsister, Sonix (L-2)

ScifiBoy: zex (L-3)

Vote Spread:

1. c03n3nj0:
2. dsister: SciFiBoy > no vote > c03n3nj0
3. Luinil: zex> no vote > SciFiBoy > no vote
4. pichu:
5. SciFiBoy: sonix >no vote
6. Sonix: c03n3nj0 > no vote > SciFiBoy > c03n3nj0
7. zex: Sonix > Scifiboy

Not voting: c03n3nj0, pichu, SciFiBoy, Luinil

Dude should be doing this more often. Vote count is a mod's job!
I'll post more when I come back.
c03n3nj0
c03n3nj0

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonix Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:12 pm

btw, anyone talked with pichu?
Sonix
Sonix

Back to top Go down

Post by SciFiBoy Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:53 pm

my top 3 suspects: (no order)

Zex went off at me for "not helping the town" whatever that means, and then told people I didnt care about the game, which is bull as otherwise I wouldnt be posting at all

Luin because of that slip up post where she basically trys to cosy right up to Zex.

Son1x posts very short posts basically joining bandwagons or saying nothing much at all.
SciFiBoy
SciFiBoy

Character sheet
Health:
NS Mafia Round 2 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue20/20NS Mafia Round 2 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/SciFiBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by c03n3nj0 Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:37 pm

Well, first
I want dude to consider replacing Pichu with someone if he doesn’t show up. In a game this small I don’t feel comfortable with players being mod-killed. Especially when we won’t know what their role was. :/

Anyways, the three main suspects of today are sonix and scifi. According to dsister and sonix, I’m also a suspect.

So, it seems like the town is split. If we don't come up with something I fear we may end the day without a lynch, and we can't risk that right now.

Shit, if we can't get anything I say we go for pichu.

I'll vote - Sonix until further notice. I honestly feel that with all the accusations I laid out it feels weird to walk of not voting for him. At least he responded.
c03n3nj0
c03n3nj0

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by c03n3nj0 Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:39 pm

SciFiBoy wrote:my top 3 suspects: (no order)

Zex went off at me for "not helping the town" whatever that means, and then told people I didnt care about the game, which is bull as otherwise I wouldnt be posting at all

Luin because of that slip up post where she basically trys to cosy right up to Zex.

Son1x posts very short posts basically joining bandwagons or saying nothing much at all.

There's been a bunch of posts since dsister asked that.

What are your comments on other things?
c03n3nj0
c03n3nj0

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by SciFiBoy Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:47 pm

reading newer posts atm j0, been busy sorting out some stuff on my PC.

will post my thoughts in a sec.
SciFiBoy
SciFiBoy

Character sheet
Health:
NS Mafia Round 2 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue20/20NS Mafia Round 2 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by SciFiBoy Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:50 pm

Luinil wrote:An update of the situation from my POV.

Sci's bandwagon has stopped short of lynching him. He doesn't say much about it, could be fatalism. He should be here joining the discussion. Had voted for sonix but unvoted him. Has not revoted.

Dsis jump started the thread back up and is now accusing j0 of being scum. He has averted a vote or two away from Sci to j0. This could be a sly way to defend Sci or he could be on to something. voted j0.

m0j0 defended a suspicious Pichu. He seems to have conflicting views on Sci. He almost voted for Sci, but has not voted yet.

pichu is notably absent. He posted at the beginning of the day, a very suspicious couple of posts, and has not posted since. He last logged in - Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:04 pm. He may or may not be laying low, but if he hasn't logged in since then.... he doesn't know what is going on, unless someone is telling him.

sonix is acting weird too. He goes along with whatever bandwagon gets started. Tries to put focus off of himself quickly. Has made a few seeming "slips" in logic. Is now defending himself from j0. First he votes j0, then votes sci, then votes j0 again.

zex stepped a half-notch down on the scummy list in my mind... He does however want to get this day over with, he doesn't care who of 3 ppl get lynched. Could be trying to get town killed to quickly deplete townies.

luin is me. I FOS pichu, voted zex, voted sci, and unvoted to keep the conversation rolling.

from this list, I have to say sonix looks most suspicious.
Pichu is still high up there for his slip at the beginning of the day.
m0j0 is [suspicious] for defending pichu.
sci is for not participating in collaboration.
dsis is for coming up with schemes (Razz) and shifting votes and focus.
zex is for not caring which of 3 ppl get lynched.
of course i am above reproach. Razz

Now, if this is truly the case. We will need to pick and choose. Sci, if he is fatalistic and doesn't care, is no help to the town, but he is at least a warm body. I am leaning toward Sonix for his "yes-man" attitude. I don't want to vote until pichu gets back.... Someone poke him.

Something interesting thing to watch at this point of the day is the argument between m0j0 and sonix.

why would I fully collaborate with you (weird word to use btw), I have no idea what your alignment is...

im not fatalistic, im a little miffed as to why people voted for me and stuff though.

I can help the town hopefully with my role, but not if you lynch me on hearsay.
SciFiBoy
SciFiBoy

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by zex Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:52 pm

It's no good to help the town with your role if you can't help it with your attitude
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Post by SciFiBoy Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:52 pm

Sonix wrote:

Yea, sure.
unvote

sonix wrote:
Why?

Well SFB is just acting weird. He hardly defends himself, he seems like he doesn't give a shit. j0 is defending everyone and attacking me all the time always saying the lame "you are agreeing all the time" which isn't even true. pichu doesn't even post.[/quote]

@ italics - im sorry, but what? where did this even come from...zex says it once and suddenly you and him take it as given...thats pretty suspicios in itself tbh..
SciFiBoy
SciFiBoy

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by SciFiBoy Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:54 pm

zex wrote:It's no good to help the town with your role if you can't help it with your attitude

an attitude that you claim I have and everyone else is too lazy to argue with?

given that your attitude in most of these games is incredibly arrogant, I hardly think you can talk to anyone about attitudes being unhelpful.
SciFiBoy
SciFiBoy

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by c03n3nj0 Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:02 pm

SciFiBoy wrote:

why would I fully collaborate with you (weird word to use btw), I have no idea what your alignment is...

im not fatalistic, im a little miffed as to why people voted for me and stuff though.

I can help the town hopefully with my role, but not if you lynch me on hearsay.

No townie knows anybody else's role. But you're supposed to at least try and help the town by discussing. That's what you weren't doing at all. Which is why you look scummy.

Even if your vote for sonix was a joke, it was out of place when serious discussion was going on. Hell, you act serious when everybody is goofing around and then you'r goofing around when everybody is serious. >_>

Actually syfy (ha!) the "why should I" attitude looks suspicious in itself.
c03n3nj0
c03n3nj0

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next