Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zelda Time line Confirmed Real!

+3
c03n3nj0
El Duderino
Mako
7 posters

Go down

Zelda Time line Confirmed Real! Empty Zelda Time line Confirmed Real!

Post by Mako Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:10 pm

Coming from an Official Nintendo Magazine interview:

“Yes there is a master timeline but its confidential document! The only people to have access to that document are myself, Mr. Miyamoto and the director of the title. We cant share it with anyone else! I have already talked to Mr. Miyamoto about this so I am comfortable in releasing this information – this title [Skyward Sword] takes place before Ocarina of Time. if I said that a certain title was ‘the first Zelda game’, then that means that we cant ever make a title that takes place before that! So for us to add titles to the series, we have to have a way of putting the titles before or after each other.” - Eiji Aonuma
Link
_____
Well, now we know that it is real! And there were so much people that doubted it. I want them to release an official one now. Maybe a club Nintendo reward? That would be cool. lol
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Zelda Time line Confirmed Real! Left_bar_bleue20/20Zelda Time line Confirmed Real! Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
Zelda Time line Confirmed Real! Left_bar_bleue0/0Zelda Time line Confirmed Real! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 3

http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Zelda Time line Confirmed Real! Empty Re: Zelda Time line Confirmed Real!

Post by El Duderino Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:14 pm

Captain the BS detectors are going off the charts !!!

Seriously... its so obvious that they just patch things together however they see fit... I don't even get why there should be a time line for a series of games where the story is 90% the same in each installment... or why anyone would care about that...
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by c03n3nj0 Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:15 pm

If this is true, hot damn that's cool.

But... I now wasted an hour of my life reading about it. >.>
c03n3nj0
c03n3nj0

Character sheet
Health:
Zelda Time line Confirmed Real! Left_bar_bleue25/25Zelda Time line Confirmed Real! Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Magic:
Zelda Time line Confirmed Real! Left_bar_bleue0/0Zelda Time line Confirmed Real! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 9

Back to top Go down

Post by damkira Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:25 pm

I wonder if there was ever really a timeline. Aunoma says there is one and that only he, Miyamoto and the game director have access to it.. but I really don't think there is one except for games that are obviously related (ie windwaker, phantom hourglass) and all this speculation is mostly to build the legend..
damkira
damkira

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:48 am

I fail to see why anyone should be excited over this or even debate it... the stories in Zelda are nothing special, it's a game of atmosphere.
Xen
Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mako Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:55 am

Xen wrote:I fail to see why anyone should be excited over this or even debate it... the stories in Zelda are nothing special, it's a game of atmosphere.
There are a TON of people who care and debate over it. Some spend hours making their own time line, I'm not sure when people thought they all went together though. I agree, if they release an official time line that would be cool for me to see, but I'm not going to debate whether it exists or not. But, this is almost an official confirmation, the guy is pretty high up at Nintendo. Razz
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Zelda Time line Confirmed Real! Left_bar_bleue20/20Zelda Time line Confirmed Real! Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:03 am

Mako wrote:
Xen wrote:I fail to see why anyone should be excited over this or even debate it... the stories in Zelda are nothing special, it's a game of atmosphere.
There are a TON of people who care and debate over it. Some spend hours making their own time line, I'm not sure when people thought they all went together though. I agree, if they release an official time line that would be cool for me to see, but I'm not going to debate whether it exists or not. But, this is almost an official confirmation, the guy is pretty high up at Nintendo. Razz
I know that there are a ton of them, but I fail to see WHY.
Xen
Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mako Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:07 am

Xen wrote:I know that there are a ton of them, but I fail to see WHY.
Same reason why some debate about football games and such, it is fun for them.
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by El Duderino Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:15 pm

^^ Football is very real... there is no zelda time line... and having someone high up say that there is one but only two or three people know about it is hardly a confirmation... actually having someone in a high position of a company or government confirming something they don't want to prove is pretty sure prove of the opposite...
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by Acevil Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:26 am

Time effects graphical layout. So in 4000 years in the Zelda timeline it might be virtual!
Acevil
Acevil

Character sheet
Health:
Zelda Time line Confirmed Real! Left_bar_bleue15/15Zelda Time line Confirmed Real! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
Zelda Time line Confirmed Real! Left_bar_bleue10/10Zelda Time line Confirmed Real! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Brute Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:34 pm

I wonder if they will ever reveal this "timeline", i've been interested in it, but I'm thinking it doesn't really exist.
Brute
Brute

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down