Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

So... apparently, they're making a 5th Indiana Jones movie.

+5
Mako
zex
El Duderino
Kenzomatic
damkira
9 posters

Go down

So... apparently, they're making a 5th Indiana Jones movie. Empty So... apparently, they're making a 5th Indiana Jones movie.

Post by damkira Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:31 am

Harrison Ford’s final outing as Indiana Jones will be “emotional and exciting”.

The Hollywood star is well-known for his portrayal of the archaeologist and adventurer, and has agreed to reprise the role one last time. Indiana Jones 5 will begin shooting next year, and much of the plot line will be centred around the Bermuda Triangle, an area over the North Atlantic Ocean where a number of aircraft are said to have disappeared.

“George (Lucas) and Steven (Spielberg) have been working on a script and it's almost there," a source explained. “Harrison is on stand-by for filming next year. This looks like being an emotional and exciting conclusion to the franchise, with Indy facing his biggest challenge yet.”

The last film in the franchise, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, was released in 2006. Shia LaBeouf played Indiana’s son Mutt Williams, and he will also appear in the new instalment.

Movie bosses have assured fans the film will stay true to the series’ roots, and won’t contain lots of state-of-the-art special effects.

“Shia LaBeouf has a central role again as Indy's son but this will be a blockbuster made in the old fashioned way rather than the CGI efforts of the last movie,” the source added.

Link here!

Hmmm... I certainly hope its better than Crystal Skull and Shia LaBeouf should really just go away.
damkira
damkira

Back to top Go down

So... apparently, they're making a 5th Indiana Jones movie. Empty Re: So... apparently, they're making a 5th Indiana Jones movie.

Post by Kenzomatic Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:47 am

So I guess this time the will incorporate Jurassic Park. Maybe:

Indiana Jones and the Lost World.

Also I don't remember what fans complaining about the special effects but rather wondering what the hell Aliens where doing in an Indiana Jones movie.
Kenzomatic
Kenzomatic
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
So... apparently, they're making a 5th Indiana Jones movie. Left_bar_bleue100/100So... apparently, they're making a 5th Indiana Jones movie. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Magic:
So... apparently, they're making a 5th Indiana Jones movie. Left_bar_bleue10/10So... apparently, they're making a 5th Indiana Jones movie. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
EXP: 0

https://nightsociete.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

So... apparently, they're making a 5th Indiana Jones movie. Empty Re: So... apparently, they're making a 5th Indiana Jones movie.

Post by El Duderino Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:39 am

Yeah the last one had its flaws... but as far as remaking classic movies goes I thought it was ammong the better ones... had lots of the classic action and humor... yeah maybe they could have done something better than aliens... but its not like the complete movie was on aliens... they only showed up at the end... I don't think christian or hindu mythology makes so much more sense...and yeah that Lebuff character could have been done better... but if its as good or better then the last one I seriously would't mind... also heard there will be a new Jurassic Park... hope that one is better than the last two... sadly no news about a 3rd ghostbusters...

also I really can't stand people bitch and moan about new movies like this (or people who make a complete southpark episode about it andgo on and on like they got raped)... yeah its may not be as good as it was 20 or 30 years ago... same goes for you... its just movies... sure its sad when a great franchise like starwars gets hurt... but not all new movies are as bad as that... when a great band starts getting worse use can ether be happy to get something new at all or just listen to the old stuff...complaining won't help anyone... its just entertainment (or art but even then there are more important things)... but here I am complaining about complainers... guess I went on a rant again there...
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by zex Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:07 am

I liked all the 4th movie except the final 10 minutes, obviously the aliens part was totally stupid, but other than that it worked well, it wasn't any Last Crusade (my fav IJ movie), but it was good
zex
zex

Back to top Go down

Post by Mako Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:57 am

Isn't he getting a little too old to do all these actions scenes? And if they are doing 5 no sense in stooping there. I bet they will make a sixth one with Shia LaBeouf as the main character throughout the whole movie.

I didn't think the last one was too bad. Sure it didn't have that classic feel like the other 3 but that's impossible because it wasn't made back then. The thing that made me not like certain parts was Shia Labeouf. I don't know why he was ever cast as a lead role. Am I the only one that remember that vine swinging scene in the movie and how stupid and fake that was? Plus, I just don't like him in general. For some reason he makes movies worse for me.
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
So... apparently, they're making a 5th Indiana Jones movie. Left_bar_bleue20/20So... apparently, they're making a 5th Indiana Jones movie. Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
So... apparently, they're making a 5th Indiana Jones movie. Left_bar_bleue0/0So... apparently, they're making a 5th Indiana Jones movie. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 3

http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by El Duderino Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:09 pm

^^ I've seen him in one or two things where he was ok for the role... and even though it could have been worse (imagine anakin from episode 2 and 3 for his part Razz) they could have found someone better for the role... and maybe made the part smaller... also yeah the one scene that really should have been cut from the movie was the vine scene... so stupid... for me that was ten times worse then having aliens at the end...
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by c03n3nj0 Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:45 pm

Eh, I didn't think the Crystal skull wasn't completely horrible, I would give it a 6 or so.

I'll probably see it, if they say they want to keep it more like the originals that sounds great.

... and no stupid vines and alien-like scenes, please.

Or surviving a nuke by hiding in a fridge....that was just weird. Even aliens are a bigger possibility.
c03n3nj0
c03n3nj0

Character sheet
Health:
So... apparently, they're making a 5th Indiana Jones movie. Left_bar_bleue25/25So... apparently, they're making a 5th Indiana Jones movie. Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Magic:
So... apparently, they're making a 5th Indiana Jones movie. Left_bar_bleue0/0So... apparently, they're making a 5th Indiana Jones movie. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 9

Back to top Go down

Post by amp316 Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:38 am

Really? They're bring back Shia?

Honestly though, besides for that douche I didn't have a problem with the last movie. I liked it.
amp316
amp316

Back to top Go down

Post by El Duderino Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:45 am

oh common... getting nuked in a fridge is just as likely as riding a rubber boat out of a crashing plane... Razz
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:13 am

The Crystal Skull was okay... though, as an series reboot recently, it was somewhat ruined by Labeouf.
Xen
Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Axum Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:47 am

I heard a rumor after Indiana Jones 4 came out that he was going to be the starring role. x.o
Axum
Axum

http://www.vgchartz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by damkira Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:06 am

Axum wrote:I heard a rumor after Indiana Jones 4 came out that he was going to be the starring role. x.o

Yes.. and I feared he would after this movie until I saw the ending..
damkira
damkira

Back to top Go down

Post by Axum Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:28 am

damkira wrote:
Axum wrote:I heard a rumor after Indiana Jones 4 came out that he was going to be the starring role. x.o

Yes.. and I feared he would after this movie until I saw the ending..

Weird. For some reason, it only showed Xen's post instead of showing the whole thread so I assumed he made it. x.o
Axum
Axum

http://www.vgchartz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down