Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you had to eat only one food item for the rest of your life?

+11
Saki
Sherlock
pichu
Gengibre
loro
B4L
Luinil
Don Ramón
skeezer
El Duderino
MesoZombie
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

If you had to eat only one food item for the rest of your life? - Page 2 Empty Re: If you had to eat only one food item for the rest of your life?

Post by pichu Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:00 pm

Chicken wings! primarily chicken wings from Planet wings.
pichu
pichu

Character sheet
Health:
If you had to eat only one food item for the rest of your life? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/25If you had to eat only one food item for the rest of your life? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Magic:
If you had to eat only one food item for the rest of your life? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0If you had to eat only one food item for the rest of your life? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

If you had to eat only one food item for the rest of your life? - Page 2 Empty Re: If you had to eat only one food item for the rest of your life?

Post by Sherlock Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:21 pm

mixed fruit salad Cool
Sherlock
Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Saki Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:58 pm

My fat ass would easily choose Pizza. Can never go wrong with pizza. Very Happy
Well.....except it'll eventually catch up to you and ruin your body but whatever...
Saki
Saki

http://myanimelist.net/profile/LOVEoo

Back to top Go down

Post by loro Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:34 am

Yeah....pizza's a good answer. Especially since you can put anything on it. It's like getting a wish and asking for unlimited free wishes.
loro
loro

Back to top Go down

Post by skeezer Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:07 pm

pichu wrote:Chicken wings! primarily chicken wings from Planet wings.

I bet you wouldn't want some suicidal wings, like me. Twisted Evil
skeezer
skeezer

Character sheet
Health:
If you had to eat only one food item for the rest of your life? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15If you had to eat only one food item for the rest of your life? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
If you had to eat only one food item for the rest of your life? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10If you had to eat only one food item for the rest of your life? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by pichu Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:22 am

skeezer wrote:

Never!

If I ever was stranded in a deserted Island with nothing on it that's edible, I Still wouldn't eat it. I have no idea how someone could order such Lethal Wings. It made me this close to cutting or ripping my own tongue out. In fact it was so Hot! I had to drink the rest of my family's Soda drinks, but even that could not stop the burning. So I would say in the end

Hot Wings >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(x∞) Suicidal Wings
pichu
pichu

Character sheet
Health:
If you had to eat only one food item for the rest of your life? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/25If you had to eat only one food item for the rest of your life? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Magic:
If you had to eat only one food item for the rest of your life? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0If you had to eat only one food item for the rest of your life? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by hunter_alien Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:15 am

Easy: rice.... if the chinese can do it, I can do it to Razz
hunter_alien
hunter_alien

Back to top Go down

Post by skeezer Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:33 am

pichu wrote:
skeezer wrote:

Never!

If I ever was stranded in a deserted Island with nothing on it that's edible, I Still wouldn't eat it. I have no idea how someone could order such Lethal Wings. It made me this close to cutting or ripping my own tongue out. In fact it was so Hot! I had to drink the rest of my family's Soda drinks, but even that could not stop the burning. So I would say in the end

I love suicidal wings...every time I go to Middletown I buy the...ummmmmmmmmmmmm drunken

BTW: ever try the lemon pepper wings?
skeezer
skeezer

Character sheet
Health:
If you had to eat only one food item for the rest of your life? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15If you had to eat only one food item for the rest of your life? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
If you had to eat only one food item for the rest of your life? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10If you had to eat only one food item for the rest of your life? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzomatic Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:23 pm

Steak
Kenzomatic
Kenzomatic
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
If you had to eat only one food item for the rest of your life? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100If you had to eat only one food item for the rest of your life? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Magic:

https://nightsociete.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Saki Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:28 pm

super_etecoon wrote:Yeah....pizza's a good answer. Especially since you can put anything on it. It's like getting a wish and asking for unlimited free wishes.

Lolz exactly! Very Happy
Saki
Saki

http://myanimelist.net/profile/LOVEoo

Back to top Go down

Post by pichu Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:48 pm

skeezer wrote:
pichu wrote:
skeezer wrote:

Never!

I love suicidal wings...every time I go to Middletown I buy the...ummmmmmmmmmmmm drunken

nope. And No I won't try it. These wings are expensive to get and when you recommend me the suicidal, that was a waste of $8 >_> I'm dirt poor!
pichu
pichu

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gengibre Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:36 am

Pizza is against the rules >_>

"Now it cant be more then one item, like a sandwich, stir-fry"

Pizza is a great mix of a lot of items, so pic just one Razz
Gengibre
Gengibre

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Ramón Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:10 am

A peperoni pizza?
Don Ramón
Don Ramón

Back to top Go down

Post by El Duderino Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:15 am

^^ sure if you replace the dough with peperoni, make peperoni sauce and replace the cheese with peperoni...

maybe you could have cheese though... this thread is only about eating... if you had milk to drink theoretically you could make cheese... but thats a gray zone...
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by Gengibre Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:31 am

^^ Agree, milk can be pushed to the limits, cheese, cream, even icecream (without flavor Razz)

But pizza is a huge and a great mix of things, and this topic is about just one :S
Gengibre
Gengibre

Back to top Go down

Post by skeezer Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:43 am

pichu wrote:
skeezer wrote:
pichu wrote:
skeezer wrote:

Never!

nope. And No I won't try it. These wings are expensive to get and when you recommend me the suicidal, that was a waste of $8 >_> I'm dirt poor!
'

Those aren't spicy, but they taste GOOD!!
skeezer
skeezer

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by amp316 Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:04 am

Pizza. Pizza's like getting a blow job. Even when it's bad it's pretty damn good.
amp316
amp316

Back to top Go down

Post by Unsight Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:30 am

amp316 wrote:Pizza. Pizza's like getting a blow job. Even when it's bad it's pretty damn good.

The original version went something more like this:

Pizza is... well... it's a lot like sex. When it's good, it's really good! But even when it's bad, it's still pretty good.

I'd go with okonomiyaki myself or maybe pizza. They're both good and flexible and they can involve enough other kinds of foods to ensure that I won't die of some obscene disease like Scurvy.
Unsight
Unsight

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Ramón Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:44 am

amp316 wrote:Pizza. Pizza's like getting a blow job. Even when it's bad it's pretty damn good.

I dont think there is such a thing like a bad blow job.
Don Ramón
Don Ramón

Back to top Go down

Post by Gengibre Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:56 am

Don Ramon wrote:

Yeah there is, teeth
Gengibre
Gengibre

Back to top Go down

Post by El Duderino Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:28 am

Gengibre wrote:
Don Ramon wrote:

Yeah there is, teeth

Everyone who thinks there are no bad blowjobs ether lack experience or imagination... for example what if you see the girl has a adams apple ???... or even worse its so good that when you realize its a guy you keep going cause its so good ??? I bet gay guys know what they are doing down there... they work with the same equipment so they should know the ropes... so yeah if you think there are no bad blowjobs try that out and tell me if it was good... I doubt it would be... also people can get a cramp in their jaw and bite down suddenly without being able to open it... does that sound good ???
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Ramón Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:32 am

Dude, your mind is twisted... I was thinking in girls Blow JOb...
Now I wont be able to have my lunch.... I need to see something to take those images you put in my head...
Don Ramón
Don Ramón

Back to top Go down

Post by hunter_alien Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:51 pm

Don Ramon wrote:

There is my friend... there is Sad
hunter_alien
hunter_alien

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Ramón Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:10 pm

^^^^ Explain your experiences...
Don Ramón
Don Ramón

Back to top Go down

Post by hunter_alien Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:15 pm

No... I wont torture myself... but believe me when I tell you: there was no tooth involved and it was still terrible Laughing
hunter_alien
hunter_alien

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next