Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghostbusters the video game

Go down

Ghostbusters the video game Empty Ghostbusters the video game

Post by Kenzomatic Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:59 am

OK so I have beaten the game for the 360 a few times and I thought I would share my thoughts since I don't have time to write a review right now but one will come it may be a month from now but whatever.

Pros

ah its ghostbuster FINALLY I've been waiting for the 3rd story forever. Some people complained about the game play being to complex but it was fine for me, actually I thought it was done extremely well. I also enjoyed the story thought its was good and egon ray and winston were ooh so amusing. I'm fairly confident this will be one of my favorite games this gen.

Cons

I hated the save feature sometimes when i came back to the game it would jump ahead and i would miss dialog. Oh and how the hell to you start a new career without erasing the replay options. Seriously just let me manage the save my self like every other game on planet earth.

Bill Murry is doing an impression of Petter Vankmen and its just sometimes weird and not as much fun as the other guys.

The character animation really left something to be desired and more often then not the lip syncs failed.

I'm honestly suprised it didn't sore a little higher but then again I love assassins creed and it got 7 from most sites. I hope this game has some long legs and sell very well in the end.
Kenzomatic
Kenzomatic
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Ghostbusters the video game Left_bar_bleue100/100Ghostbusters the video game Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Magic:
Ghostbusters the video game Left_bar_bleue10/10Ghostbusters the video game Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
EXP: 0

https://nightsociete.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down