Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speaking hypothecally... if you switch brains with someone else...

+7
Don Ramón
amp316
B4L
iclim4
Luinil
skeezer
pichu
11 posters

Go down

Speaking hypothecally... if you switch brains with someone else... Empty Speaking hypothecally... if you switch brains with someone else...

Post by pichu Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:36 pm

Will you be them and they'll be you?
pichu
pichu

Character sheet
Health:
Speaking hypothecally... if you switch brains with someone else... Left_bar_bleue25/25Speaking hypothecally... if you switch brains with someone else... Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Magic:
Speaking hypothecally... if you switch brains with someone else... Left_bar_bleue0/0Speaking hypothecally... if you switch brains with someone else... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

Speaking hypothecally... if you switch brains with someone else... Empty Re: Speaking hypothecally... if you switch brains with someone else...

Post by skeezer Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:46 pm

No, you will be you cuz you will only remember that you are you, unless aliens do the transplant. I think.
skeezer
skeezer

Character sheet
Health:
Speaking hypothecally... if you switch brains with someone else... Left_bar_bleue15/15Speaking hypothecally... if you switch brains with someone else... Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
Speaking hypothecally... if you switch brains with someone else... Left_bar_bleue10/10Speaking hypothecally... if you switch brains with someone else... Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Speaking hypothecally... if you switch brains with someone else... Empty Re: Speaking hypothecally... if you switch brains with someone else...

Post by pichu Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:56 pm

I always though it's your brain controlling you. Just using your body for its own advantage.

Last edited by pichu on Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
pichu
pichu

Character sheet
Health:
Speaking hypothecally... if you switch brains with someone else... Left_bar_bleue25/25Speaking hypothecally... if you switch brains with someone else... Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Magic:
Speaking hypothecally... if you switch brains with someone else... Left_bar_bleue0/0Speaking hypothecally... if you switch brains with someone else... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luinil Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:58 pm

Lets find out.

*switches brains of skeezer and pichu*

Nope you two are still the same. Wink
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Speaking hypothecally... if you switch brains with someone else... Left_bar_bleue15/15Speaking hypothecally... if you switch brains with someone else... Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by iclim4 Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:27 pm

Switching accounts with someone would pretty much = a brain transplant in the internet.

Though in real life, I'd switch with a girl for a day...
I play with her, she plays with me.
Would be a fun experience.
iclim4
iclim4

Back to top Go down

Post by B4L Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:58 pm

^^ lol ......hmmm can't say i'm not interested by that idea weird but oh well...
B4L
B4L

Back to top Go down

Post by amp316 Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:29 pm

You guys wish you were girls? That explains a lot. Laughing
amp316
amp316

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Ramón Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:14 pm

mmmm... * pervert thought** jijijjij
Don Ramón
Don Ramón

Back to top Go down

Post by SHMUPGurus Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:28 pm

Don Ramon wrote:mmmm... * pervert thought** jijijjij

*is being reminded of that certain scene in the Scooby Doo movie...*
SHMUPGurus
SHMUPGurus

https://www.youtube.com/SHMUPGurus

Back to top Go down

Post by MesoZombie Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:28 am

you would be you jus tin a differnt body

Hey lui wanna switch I know the dude and I (and our camera) could think of a few things to do with your body...i mean for science and stuff
MesoZombie
MesoZombie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luinil Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:40 am

meso, only if you really are a cat.... then I will scratch dude's eyes out if he tries anything.... and I will be certain to stick around with my body.... I don't trust you. But cat like powers.... who can turn that down?
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by MesoZombie Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:52 am

And not just any cat—a zombie cat at that
MesoZombie
MesoZombie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luinil Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:54 am

No I don't want to then. Undead cats... big turn off.
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by MesoZombie Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:16 am

are you kidding me!---just imagine PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWERS

and dont worry about the rot, i can come in various sages---here...*poof* there one a few minutes dead..still warm and everything
MesoZombie
MesoZombie

Back to top Go down

Post by Brute Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:56 am

Well you'll still be you, but inside there body, which means your you and them.. *is confused*
Brute
Brute

Back to top Go down

Post by lithonal Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:11 pm

you'll still be you just in a different body, same thoughts and habits ( unless you go from boy to girl or vice versa)
lithonal
lithonal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum