Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How are you today?

+40
Acevil
koyotecat
Johann
Saber
SmokedHostage
damkira
Ssenkahdavic
dunno001
Snesboy
Sonix
dsister
marciosmg
Rainbird
Dgc1808
dusty_fox
Sherlock
SHMUPGurus
Brute
c03n3nj0
HT
Oorakoow
SciFiBoy
Xen
Flow
Alasted
zex
Mako
Falcon095
amp316
Luinil
Gengibre
Kenzomatic
Saki
Don Ramón
hunter_alien
B4L
El Duderino
skeezer
MesoZombie
pichu
44 posters

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Go down

How are you today? - Page 31 Empty Re: How are you today?

Post by NiKKoM Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:36 am

So this is where you guys all went to...
NiKKoM
NiKKoM

Character sheet
Health:
How are you today? - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue15/15How are you today? - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
How are you today? - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue10/10How are you today? - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Alasted Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:20 am

@NiKKoM
Welcome, n00b.

@SciFiBoy
I know what you're going through. I've been there. You are not alone. Just understand that as long as there are people who care about you, suicide is the most selfish thing you could ever do.
Alasted
Alasted

Back to top Go down

Post by El Duderino Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:47 am

^^

I disagree... what good is it to have people who care about you if you are still in constant pain? It's not their fault they can help but its also not your fault that you are in misery and have to take care of yourself and make the hard choices on your own... if nothing you or anybody else can do will make you feel better aren't the ones you care for selfish for wanting to keep you alive in such a state? No one ever thinks about keeping a animal alive that is in constant pain... in fact thats seen as cruel and even torture...

Now I'm not saying people should kill them self when they feel all hope is lost... part of depression is that you feel all hope is lost when often its not... and for me thinking of how much it would hurt the people I love if I were to kill myself is one reason I have never seriously considers it (and I have seen what it does to the people who are left to deal with it first hand) but I just strongly disagree with labeling such a act as selfish or cowardly...
people commit suicide out of countless reasons... some may be selfish and cowardly... but some definitely are the opposite... no one ever mentions the people who committed suicide because they knew their dark side was taking control and they would have turned into a murderer or rapist...

for me personally I just like to knowing that if bad goes to worse I know all my options and am in control of my life and my death... but its equally important to know that there can be help even when it seems thing will only get worse and that these choices don't just effect you...

OT: I had a one of the most marvelous dreams today... only Dali would have known how to paint such absurdity... when I woke up I was instantly depressed by how dull reality is by comparison... I seriously need on of them inception machines...
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by El Duderino Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:49 am

@ NiKKoM: Hi there and welcome... sorry you stumbled in here while we are talking of such depressing things... please feel free to visit the chat and some more fun topics here where we can talk about gaming and skeets weird sexual preferences and such Razz
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by SciFiBoy Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:05 pm

Alasted wrote:@NiKKoM
Welcome, n00b.

@SciFiBoy
I know what you're going through. I've been there. You are not alone. Just understand that as long as there are people who care about you, suicide is the most selfish thing you could ever do.

meh, saw the doctor and they are upping my meds to maximum dose and I have to see a physciatrist and some kind of mental health thingy
SciFiBoy
SciFiBoy

Character sheet
Health:
How are you today? - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue20/20How are you today? - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
How are you today? - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue0/0How are you today? - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 10

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/SciFiBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alasted Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:49 pm

All I can say is that things get better. I used to be a suicidal self-mutilator as well. It does suck, but things get better.

Anyway, back on topic: I pulled my one of my calf muscles. Set personal records for the squat and the overhead press, then pulled my muscle taking off my friggin' shoes. So I feel good, bad, and dumb. Mostly dumb. Razz
Alasted
Alasted

Back to top Go down

Post by El Duderino Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:42 pm

^^ So now instead of cutting yourself you found socially accepted ways to torture yourself... that's a obedient mental patient for you... things do get better Razz
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by Alasted Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:54 pm

Things did get better. My life is perfectly fine now, and I feel good.

Except for my pulled calf, God damn did that hurt. Mad
Alasted
Alasted

Back to top Go down

Post by Alasted Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:49 pm

I am genuinely amazed at how good my previously pulled calf feels. As I was rolling around on the ground in agony a few days ago, I was really worried that I'd be gimped for a few weeks, but my leg is darn near 100 percent right now.

Ah, it's great to be young. Smile
Alasted
Alasted

Back to top Go down

Post by SciFiBoy Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:35 pm

https://logs.jappix.com/nightsociete@muc.jappix.com/2010/09/22.html

nostalga...
SciFiBoy
SciFiBoy

Character sheet
Health:
How are you today? - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue20/20How are you today? - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
How are you today? - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue0/0How are you today? - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 10

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/SciFiBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31