Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy real time tech demo

Go down

Final Fantasy real time tech demo Empty Final Fantasy real time tech demo

Click over to watch in 1080p! It looks amazing, but can we realistically expect future games to look like this? If the PS4/ 720 output graphics like this then the Wii U really is a repeat of the Wii. lol
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Final Fantasy real time tech demo Left_bar_bleue20/20Final Fantasy real time tech demo Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
Final Fantasy real time tech demo Left_bar_bleue0/0Final Fantasy real time tech demo Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 3

http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Final Fantasy real time tech demo :: Comments

El Duderino

Post Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:01 pm by El Duderino

1st: I wouldn't trust square/enix farther that I could throw a big rock, and definitely not their promises...

2nd: Who cares what the cut scenes in a Final Fantasy game look like? from what I hear the gameplay has been dull for quite some time and it doesn't make good use of a single pixel

3rd: Yeah that vid does looks quite amazing but Im more impressed with the recent tech demos from from crytech3 and unreal4 and the actual gameplay from watchdogs and starwars1313

4th: Its yet to be seen if the ps4/720 will make a huge enough leap to leave the wiiu behind (but Im guessing they will) or if nintendos lack of third party support was only due to lack of graphics of if controls, demographics and other stuff played a bigger role...

in any case I have no clue what kind of graphical leap we will see with the next gen of consoles, on the one side we see these crazy new tech demos... on the other hand we hear that companies want to keep the costs low to be competitive... nintendo might gain 3rd party support back with its more traditional controls and early release... might fail to recapture the early momentum of the original wii and lose 3rd party support once better hardware is out...
all I know is it will be interesting to see how things pan out...

Back to top Go down

dsister

Post Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:46 pm by dsister

As if Squeenix could push a game out...

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down