Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who "won" E3?

3 posters

Go down

Who "won" E3?

Who "won" E3? I_vote_lcap0%Who "won" E3? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Who "won" E3? I_vote_lcap33%Who "won" E3? I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Who "won" E3? I_vote_lcap67%Who "won" E3? I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Who "won" E3? Empty Who "won" E3?

Post by Mako Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:31 pm

Now that all the major presentations are done, who do you think "won"? Personally I think all of them were pretty bad. Ubisoft did pretty well this year, but the rest were meh. For me, Nintendo Direct was better than their E3 because they unveiled the Wii U Pro Controller which is a must for the next Smash Bros. Sony wanted to show off their fake harry potter book for 15 minutes which was very irritating, and Microsoft wanted to talk about other stuff more than actual games. This leaves Ubisoft as the winner for me, they showed off a lot of interesting games and 8 of them are coming to Wii U.
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Who "won" E3? Left_bar_bleue20/20Who "won" E3? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
Who "won" E3? Left_bar_bleue0/0Who "won" E3? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 3

http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Who "won" E3? Empty Re: Who "won" E3?

Post by El Duderino Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:24 pm

yeah I also have to say that non of the presentations blew me away... and sony had the worst one, game wise only having god of war 4 and that survival uncharted type game that where really impressive, then wasting all that time on the weird harry potter book thing...

for me nintendo lost though just cause they had the most to lose... also had the most to gain... but they failed at showing any sort of killer app for the wiiu and really getting people excited for the new possibilities...

and how can you say MS didn't want to talk about actual games? sure they wasted some time on talking about new dashboard and internet options and had usher do his thing... and yeah many of the games they showed aren't exclusives... but they had tons of games to talk about: halo4, gears4, fable, splinter cell, forza, tomb raider, resident evil6, southpark rpg, cod23 or whatever, fifa and madden, ... they showed tons of games... sure there wasn't anything super spectacular there but they focused on showing games...
thats why for me microsoft won... not cause they did so well but only cause they didn't fail like nintendo and sony...

ubisoft was fine too but they aren't a console maker so for me thats a different category... assassins creed 3 looks fine but not like its bringing anything drastically new to the table that will make it much better than the other AC games... the games that really got me interested where watchdogs and starwars1313, also some of the new tech demos like what you posted in the other treat are looking to shape up real nicely...
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by dsister Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:47 pm

Microsoft even though everyone's was pretty terrible
dsister
dsister

Character sheet
Health:
Who "won" E3? Left_bar_bleue15/15Who "won" E3? Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
Who "won" E3? Left_bar_bleue5/6Who "won" E3? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/6)
EXP: 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum