Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Workin at Derpin...

2 posters

Go down

Workin at Derpin...  Empty Workin at Derpin...

Post by Luinil Thu May 03, 2012 8:23 am

Derp... that is all i hear all day long... driving me absolutely crazy...

They see me derpin'... scratch

...They hatin'... Evil or Very Mad

Instead of hearing "Customer Service this is ..." .....
I hear:
"Customer DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!"
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Workin at Derpin...  Left_bar_bleue15/15Workin at Derpin...  Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
Workin at Derpin...  Left_bar_bleue0/0Workin at Derpin...  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

Workin at Derpin...  Empty Re: Workin at Derpin...

Post by El Duderino Fri May 04, 2012 6:48 pm

pull a fight club and make weird remarks about how easy it would be for someone to bring a automatic to work and go from room to room shooting everyone like sitting ducks...
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by Luinil Tue May 15, 2012 7:17 am

Later today I might post some of the quotes I have been collecting... Hopefully they will be as humorous on a forum as they are at work...
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Workin at Derpin...  Left_bar_bleue15/15Workin at Derpin...  Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
Workin at Derpin...  Left_bar_bleue0/0Workin at Derpin...  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luinil Wed May 16, 2012 7:16 am

So here are a few quotes from work...

"Windows is like the little boy who cried wolf. Think back how many times windows has said "Don't do this! Don't do this!" and you went ahead and did it and nothing happened?"
Ok, there was an update that was pushed, and it had stalled on several machines... so he came up with this to explain that it was ok to turn off a computer that was stalled on an update even though it said not to turn it off...
"Seems to happen every time I get a call from someone from South America or Mid America. Unless I know exactly what they are talking about, its like... ... ok this is what you said, this is what you mean..."
After the call was over my co-worker was explaining to another co-worker how he doesn't like talking to foreign accented/Not-english-first callers.
Hrmm, ORD, where is that? Chicago? Huh, well that may be the problem... Sprint's network is only up in the northern states and eastern states.... That's the 4g. What? You have the 4g? Huh... what did the Sprint tech say?....
...*later after same call*
The guy had a Sprint 4g card for his laptop so I sent him to HP..uhh..... (what is this? *starts looking at computer screen and clicking something*)
So this was a very long call... and he decided to bring up his past experiences from a previous job... then after he was done he was explaining to his coworker what he did... then just trailed off and went silent mid sentence at the end there...

There are so many more... some i won't share, but later i will post a few more good ones... and i am collecting more everyday.
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by El Duderino Wed May 16, 2012 9:31 am

lol... well I can sorta understand the first statement... thats kinda how windows used to be during the good old days... still not what you want to hear from your tech help...

and I've known people who would do the last thing constantly... maybe after cutting off a sentence even look at you like they expect and answer or shrugging like they expect you to know how the sentence would end... thats really annoying... "so I told him there was only one possible solution to this problem and that is (blank stare, then a look like you're the stupid one)"

El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by Luinil Wed May 16, 2012 1:18 pm

I've got more...

"...Funny Last name for a guy"
... I have no idea what the name was... but... there are plenty of names that are funny... why say it is a guy at all?
I don't really know how long it would take. If i told you anything, it would be wrong.
in regards to the ETA of a fix for an issue the caller was having. Our quoted here made the ticket for the fix... we have no way of knowing how long a fix will take, but have a general idea usually... don't know what the issue was here, but... to say anything i told you would be wrong... just funny.
*Questioning voice* And it was reimaged accidentally? *puzzled voice* How do you do that?
Of course these things can happen... but the way this went down was humorous.

Well that's all for now. maybe 3 more later.
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum