Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What song was at the top of the charts when you were born?

4 posters

Go down

What song was at the top of the charts when you were born? Empty What song was at the top of the charts when you were born?

Post by El Duderino Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:54 am

For me it was Cyndi Lauper, Time After Time... Im not a huge fan of it but considering the time there where a lot of worse songs... also looking at that vid it seems she was the lady gaga of her time (at least fashion wise) but then again in the 80s it was rather normal...

El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

What song was at the top of the charts when you were born? Empty Re: What song was at the top of the charts when you were born?

Post by skeezer Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:38 pm

Where did you get your song from? i mean what list. I looked up 1992 and some popular songs of that year were:

Eric Clapton - Tears in Heaven
Guns N' Roses - November Rain
Nirvana - Smells like Teen Spirit
Michael Bolton - When a man loves a woman
KWS - Please Dont Go
Elton John - The One
Sir Mix-a-lot - Baby got back
Wreckz-N-effect - Rump Shaker
Michael Jackson- Black or White
Boyz II Men - End of the Road
Whitney Houston - I will always love you
Snap! - Rhythm is a dancer
Radiohead - Creep

Some good songs on that list Cool
skeezer
skeezer

Character sheet
Health:
What song was at the top of the charts when you were born? Left_bar_bleue15/15What song was at the top of the charts when you were born? Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
What song was at the top of the charts when you were born? Left_bar_bleue10/10What song was at the top of the charts when you were born? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

What song was at the top of the charts when you were born? Empty Re: What song was at the top of the charts when you were born?

Post by El Duderino Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:15 am

^^ my site only seemed to work for 80s song... one would expect it to be easier to find this information...
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by Luinil Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:02 am

I found the chart topping song for me. Owner of a Lonely Heart by Yes.

although.... Thriller was released on my birthday....
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
What song was at the top of the charts when you were born? Left_bar_bleue15/15What song was at the top of the charts when you were born? Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
What song was at the top of the charts when you were born? Left_bar_bleue0/0What song was at the top of the charts when you were born? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Mako Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:48 am

Yup, that song was number one in the US the day I was born... -_-
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
What song was at the top of the charts when you were born? Left_bar_bleue20/20What song was at the top of the charts when you were born? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
What song was at the top of the charts when you were born? Left_bar_bleue0/0What song was at the top of the charts when you were born? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 3

http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down