Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Will the US dollar fail?

4 posters

Go down

Will the US dollar fail?

Will the US dollar fail? I_vote_lcap67%Will the US dollar fail? I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Will the US dollar fail? I_vote_lcap33%Will the US dollar fail? I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Will the US dollar fail? Empty Will the US dollar fail?

Post by Mako Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:51 pm

Every day the U.S. government prints out millions upon millions of dollars and there is no end in sight. This can and will lead to inflation and possible hyperinflation. We can see the result of what this is causing as gold and silver prices continue to rise against a failing dollar. China has even said they will slowly get rid of held US treasury bonds, which will lead to more inflation here. So, my question to you is: Will the US dollar fail?
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Will the US dollar fail? Left_bar_bleue20/20Will the US dollar fail? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
Will the US dollar fail? Left_bar_bleue0/0Will the US dollar fail? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 3

http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Will the US dollar fail? Empty Re: Will the US dollar fail?

Post by El Duderino Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:39 am

inflation is normal in modern economies... to a certain extent at least... but IMO the dollar is to big to fail... not just the US depends on it... pretty much the entire world does... but it is possible that it could be severely weakened... good for eporting... bad for importing...

not like the euro is doing to hot right now either (thanks geece)... but I have my wealth spread out in cash, magic the gathering cards, guitars, electronics, gold and traqulized hooker... so I should be save... Razz
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by ibelong2him Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:38 pm

Any time you say too big to fail...look out! Remember GMC and Fannie Mae? Foolishness and wealth do not make a good pair. We are foolish to "print" more than we can back. The dollar is called a federal reserve note. It is now merely a note without the reserve, check it out. Google our federal reserve or gold standard then hold on we are in for a ride!

ibelong2him

Back to top Go down

Post by El Duderino Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:17 pm

money... gold... diamonds... its all only worth anything if enough people believe in its value... these days electronic ones and zeroes dictate the value of things more than anything else... which is quite alarming... and sure things can always fail no matter how big they are but the way the worlds economy is tangled together these days if something as big as the dollar would completely fail it would trigger a domino effect that would make everything else crash as well... so its in everyones interest that it doesn't fail...
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by dsister Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:50 pm

The dollar might fail eventually but I doubt it iwll be in our lifetime if it does
dsister
dsister

Character sheet
Health:
Will the US dollar fail? Left_bar_bleue15/15Will the US dollar fail? Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
Will the US dollar fail? Left_bar_bleue5/6Will the US dollar fail? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/6)
EXP: 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down