Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worst type of fanboys?

+3
dsister
c03n3nj0
Mako
7 posters

Go down

Worst type of fanboy?

Worst type of fanboys? I_vote_lcap20%Worst type of fanboys? I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
Worst type of fanboys? I_vote_lcap40%Worst type of fanboys? I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]
Worst type of fanboys? I_vote_lcap0%Worst type of fanboys? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
Worst type of fanboys? I_vote_lcap0%Worst type of fanboys? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Worst type of fanboys? Empty Worst type of fanboys?

Post by Mako Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:30 am

Who do you think are the worst type of fanboys? By this I mean they are overly passionate about things, will always talk about them, and are just annoying. Razz
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Worst type of fanboys? Left_bar_bleue20/20Worst type of fanboys? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
Worst type of fanboys? Left_bar_bleue0/0Worst type of fanboys? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 3

http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Worst type of fanboys? Empty Re: Worst type of fanboys?

Post by c03n3nj0 Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:09 pm

Sports.

People die over that shit.

Video games/Apple fanboys are annoying, but at least that's only in the internet. Razz
c03n3nj0
c03n3nj0

Character sheet
Health:
Worst type of fanboys? Left_bar_bleue25/25Worst type of fanboys? Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Magic:
Worst type of fanboys? Left_bar_bleue0/0Worst type of fanboys? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 9

Back to top Go down

Post by dsister Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:23 pm

I was thinking of something else but the people that annoy me the most most certainly fall under "anime fanboy"
dsister
dsister

Character sheet
Health:
Worst type of fanboys? Left_bar_bleue15/15Worst type of fanboys? Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
Worst type of fanboys? Left_bar_bleue5/6Worst type of fanboys? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/6)
EXP: 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:54 pm

Apple fanboys, EASILY. No logic, no background, just stright up brutal fanboyism.
Xen
Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by El Duderino Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:26 pm

c03n3nj0 wrote:Sports.

Video games/Apple fanboys are annoying, but at least that's only in the internet. Razz

Actually about a year ago a guy from germany had fight with someone from england on the internet and it got so bad that the german guy found out where the other one lived and went all the way to england and killed him... but yeah sports-fanboy related deaths are much more common... but usually the violence is not about the sport... they are just looking for a reason to be violent no matter what... anyway in sports your usually comparing things within the same sport while with videogames you often have JRPG fanboys fighting with FPS fanboys and stuff which is really retarded... thus making it more annoying in my opinion...
of course the combinations really are the worst... a apple fan who only watches anime with no subs and only plays original versions of JRPGs (without knowing any japanese), thinks stupid japanese emo pop is the only good music and only likes some stupid hipster sport... that would be the worst case scenario...
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:14 pm

El Duderino wrote:
c03n3nj0 wrote:Sports.

Actually about a year ago a guy from germany had fight with someone from england on the internet and it got so bad that the german guy found out where the other one lived and went all the way to england and killed him... but yeah sports-fanboy related deaths are much more common... but usually the violence is not about the sport... they are just looking for a reason to be violent no matter what... anyway in sports your usually comparing things within the same sport while with videogames you often have JRPG fanboys fighting with FPS fanboys and stuff which is really retarded... thus making it more annoying in my opinion...
of course the combinations really are the worst... a apple fan who only watches anime with no subs and only plays original versions of JRPGs (without knowing any japanese), thinks stupid japanese emo pop is the only good music and only likes some stupid hipster sport... that would be the worst case scenario...
No, the worst is that they EXIST. Lol.
Xen
Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonix Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:13 pm

I never did like those Apple fans...
Sonix
Sonix

Back to top Go down

Post by Saki Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:09 pm

Nothing is worse than a weeaboo.
Saki
Saki

http://myanimelist.net/profile/LOVEoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down