Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justin Beiber Wants People to Leave Him Alone!

+2
koyotecat
dsister
6 posters

Go down

Justin Beiber Wants People to Leave Him Alone! Empty Justin Beiber Wants People to Leave Him Alone!

Post by dsister Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:25 pm

Spoiler:
JACKSONVILLE, Fla -- Justin Bieber of Jacksonville has more than his share of problems.

He has been kicked off Facebook, the popular social network website, accused of using a fake name.

He can't sleep at night because his phone rings constantly with fans of the teen pop star on the other end.

And he is inundated with mail.

It's a burden - having the same name as the very popular young singer and teen heartthrob. He has found there's a long list of problems with being Justin Bieber, a resident of a quiet Southside neighborhood.

In reality, the Jacksonville's Bieber is an admitted arcade geek, and collects and plays with pinball machines with friends. He's no singer, but well known singers still have called him.

"Artists saying, 'I am going to be working with you this weekend.' I say, 'no, you're not, you don't want to sing with me,'" said Bieber.

He changed his phone number and put it in his wife's name, but it still was put on a fan website. Now he gets even more calls - sometimes 50 messages in two hours. Usually, he just unplugs the phone.

He also tried to contact Facebook to get reinstated, but it's hard. Bieber had an account for six months, when with no warning or email, his account was disabled.

"I guess their policy is ban first, ask questions never." He was briefly kicked off another social network, Ping, which is affiliated with iTunes.

He also still gets anywhere from two to 10 fan letters a day.

"It's not so bad," he said. "It does not keep me awake at night, but I feel bad for little girls who want to send messages to their hero and it gets to this (pointing to himself)."

"I wish some of those fan letters had checks made out to Justin Bieber."

There is one plus: People can now pronounce his name.

"Before everyone said Justin Byber," he said. "I do get a lot of giggles when I swipe my card at the store. The usual response is, 'Oh you poor thing.'"
source
dsister
dsister

Character sheet
Health:
Justin Beiber Wants People to Leave Him Alone! Left_bar_bleue15/15Justin Beiber Wants People to Leave Him Alone! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
Justin Beiber Wants People to Leave Him Alone! Left_bar_bleue5/6Justin Beiber Wants People to Leave Him Alone! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/6)
EXP: 10

Back to top Go down

Justin Beiber Wants People to Leave Him Alone! Empty Re: Justin Beiber Wants People to Leave Him Alone!

Post by koyotecat Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:25 pm

My sister told me about this the other day. Sucks to be him. Razz
koyotecat
koyotecat

Back to top Go down

Justin Beiber Wants People to Leave Him Alone! Empty Re: Justin Beiber Wants People to Leave Him Alone!

Post by Mako Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:48 pm

I read this article and there is a Justin Bieber add on the left side of the page. Kind of scary actually.... Anyways, I'm sure there are countless other stories like this as well; having the same name as a celebrity. It can't be that bad though, at least he is famous now. Sort of, everyone knows his name. Razz
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Justin Beiber Wants People to Leave Him Alone! Left_bar_bleue20/20Justin Beiber Wants People to Leave Him Alone! Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
Justin Beiber Wants People to Leave Him Alone! Left_bar_bleue0/0Justin Beiber Wants People to Leave Him Alone! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 3

http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by c03n3nj0 Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:06 pm

Tragedy of the year?
c03n3nj0
c03n3nj0

Character sheet
Health:
Justin Beiber Wants People to Leave Him Alone! Left_bar_bleue25/25Justin Beiber Wants People to Leave Him Alone! Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Magic:
Justin Beiber Wants People to Leave Him Alone! Left_bar_bleue0/0Justin Beiber Wants People to Leave Him Alone! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:34 am

And I want him to leave us people alone... maybe we could work something out!
Xen
Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by c03n3nj0 Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:43 am

Xen wrote:And I want him to leave us people alone... maybe we could work something out!

I caught you not reading! Razz
c03n3nj0
c03n3nj0

Character sheet
Health:
Justin Beiber Wants People to Leave Him Alone! Left_bar_bleue25/25Justin Beiber Wants People to Leave Him Alone! Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Magic:
EXP: 9

Back to top Go down

Post by dsister Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:19 pm

I do feel bad for the poor guy. He at least has a reason to dislike the kid Razz
dsister
dsister

Character sheet
Health:
Justin Beiber Wants People to Leave Him Alone! Left_bar_bleue15/15Justin Beiber Wants People to Leave Him Alone! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
Justin Beiber Wants People to Leave Him Alone! Left_bar_bleue5/6Justin Beiber Wants People to Leave Him Alone! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/6)
EXP: 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Snesboy Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:41 pm

And I thought Pauly Bleeker was bad...
Snesboy
Snesboy

http://www.vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=9873

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down