Night Societe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Panasonic Readying New Portable Console?

5 posters

Go down

Panasonic Readying New Portable Console? Empty Panasonic Readying New Portable Console?

Post by dsister Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:35 pm

Panasonic Readying New Portable Console? 500x_juuuuunglefever

This is Jungle. It's the first portable gaming console designed exclusively for online gaming and MMORPGs. And it's from the company who gave us the 3DO nearly 20 years ago.

Sure, the PSP and Nintendo DS have online multiplayer gaming, but it's not the core of what they do. That's why Jungle seems more like a tiny PC, with a full QWERTY keyboard and a touchpad along with the d-pad and shoulder buttons you'd expect in a tiny gaming console—so you can take online games from the PC with you.

Some other (rumored) features

• Linux OS
  • HDMI port
  • HD screen

Source
Official site
dsister
dsister

Character sheet
Health:
Panasonic Readying New Portable Console? Left_bar_bleue15/15Panasonic Readying New Portable Console? Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
Panasonic Readying New Portable Console? Left_bar_bleue5/6Panasonic Readying New Portable Console? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/6)
EXP: 10

Back to top Go down

Panasonic Readying New Portable Console? Empty Re: Panasonic Readying New Portable Console?

Post by Mako Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:21 pm

So it will be like a mini laptop essentially, but on a very tiny screen. I bet it costs a lot to boot, no thanks. Razz
Mako
Mako
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Panasonic Readying New Portable Console? Left_bar_bleue20/20Panasonic Readying New Portable Console? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Magic:
Panasonic Readying New Portable Console? Left_bar_bleue0/0Panasonic Readying New Portable Console? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 3

http://gonintendo.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Panasonic Readying New Portable Console? Empty Re: Panasonic Readying New Portable Console?

Post by Luinil Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:33 pm

smash hit in korea.
Luinil
Luinil
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Panasonic Readying New Portable Console? Left_bar_bleue15/15Panasonic Readying New Portable Console? Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Magic:
Panasonic Readying New Portable Console? Left_bar_bleue0/0Panasonic Readying New Portable Console? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by El Duderino Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:23 pm

^^ pffft... so ? Im a smash hit in korea... also the site doesn't say very much... except "We are online gaming !" ... should say "We have tiny fingers" ... seriously can you make them buttons any smaller ??? Well it better be able to play WoW... and even if it can I doubt this is a good idea... I mean the reason people pay online games is cause they don't want to leave their home... or lost the confidence/physical-capability to do so years ago... my gut feeling says crash and burn...
El Duderino
El Duderino

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:17 pm

Linux OS, QWERTY, and online games exclusively... console my ass.
Xen
Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down